Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday 9/8/10 .... seriously, where did summer go?
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Blue cheese is awesome. Good on burgers, amazing with Buffalo Wings.
Right.

Derick Wrote:Ranch FTW
Wrong.

:high5:

If you go to an original wing place in Buffalo, like Duff's and ask for Ranch, they won't serve you. Anyone who uses ranch with wings probably likes cock in the ass.
I would just as soon eat wings without dipping sauce.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
I want $100,000.00
Iva13 Wrote:I want $100,000.00

Me too.
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I dressed up as the Grim Reaper for Halloween the year of 9/11. Didn't really think much about it... Then some little old lady gave me this speech about how inappropriately I was dressed. Bitch, it's fucking Halloween!

I dressed up last year for the first time since I was like 13. I only did it for my son. I don't like Halloween, never really have.

You are soooo missing out. Making trick-or-treaters cry is so much fun! I have this werewolf mask that scares the crap out of them. I used to help my friends scare the kids in there yard. They went all out with decorating. Good times!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Iva13 Wrote:I want $100,000.00

Me too!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:You are soooo missing out. Making trick-or-treaters cry is so much fun! I have this werewolf mask that scares the crap out of them. I used to help my friends scare the kids in there yard. They went all out with decorating. Good times!

I grew up in the country. We only had a few decorations in our windows and a pumpkin but that was the extent of it because no one ever saw it. In the area there is only like 20 kids so we went to a few houses and ended up with shit loads of candy. You barely even see other kids.... BORING!
Catch you all tomorrow, heading to a meeting.
JDubb Wrote:Catch you all tomorrow, heading to a meeting.
kthxbai, say hi to someone for me
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I dressed up as the Grim Reaper for Halloween the year of 9/11. Didn't really think much about it... Then some little old lady gave me this speech about how inappropriately I was dressed. Bitch, it's fucking Halloween!
Were you a slutty grim reaper?
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
The only inappropriate music moment I can think of.. I was on a date with a guy and he was trying to see if I wanted to hook up when Closer by NIN came on the radio.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:The only inappropriate music moment I can think of.. I was on a date with a guy and he was trying to see if I wanted to hook up when Closer by NIN came on the radio.
i used to bang a chic back in the day that loved that song, she was crazy when that came on
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:The only inappropriate music moment I can think of.. I was on a date with a guy and he was trying to see if I wanted to hook up when Closer by NIN came on the radio.
how was that inappropriate......it was your phone ringing! :poke:
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:You are soooo missing out. Making trick-or-treaters cry is so much fun! I have this werewolf mask that scares the crap out of them. I used to help my friends scare the kids in there yard. They went all out with decorating. Good times!

I grew up in the country. We only had a few decorations in our windows and a pumpkin but that was the extent of it because no one ever saw it. In the area there is only like 20 kids so we went to a few houses and ended up with shit loads of candy. You barely even see other kids.... BORING!

We were in the country, but we'd get about 220 kids... There yard was all done up cemetery tons of carved pumpkins it took weeks to get it all up. I scored a lot of free pizza out of it.
I HATE PIE!!

The only one I have is when I was in Carnival Queen. We were doing dress rehearsal and they were playing the music for when the queen gets crowned and it was a song they played at my grandma's funeral. I broke down crying right on stage in front of all my classmates, the hosts and the production crew. It would have been way worse if they had played it that evening during the pageant.
[youtube]Muj26g3eugU[/youtube]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM