Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday 9/8/10 .... seriously, where did summer go?
What's up DBN. Been really busy lately and haven't been listening to the show too much. Anything exciting going on?

Howard has been decent recently, but all the contract talk is getting old.

Today he's got a great bit on, they are bringing in these Russian chicks and having everyone on the staff hit on them to see which dudes the girls like. Howard is pretending to be Scott Depace. A lot of callers were saying how the chicks are materialistic and are gonna go for the older, established looking guys rather than Will Murray and Jared Fox.
"If it wasn't for his jerky, he(Jerkoff Man) wouldn't be my friend." - Rich Davis

"Considering you(C&R) call everyone legend, that label doesn't mean a damn thing." - Sami J

Davis' October Dudebro #14
Hey, I'm ready for the fall to be here.
My bowling league started back up last night. So it's starting to feel like fall.
1st game - 168
2nd game - 183
3rd game - 226
Not too bad for having not bowled in months.
what up hedge
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
:yawn: good morning everyone...my 4 days weeks are now done... Confusedad: until next summer..... Confusedad: parting is such sweet sorrow....
Chip Wrote:Hey, I'm ready for the fall to be here.
My bowling league started back up last night. So it's starting to feel like fall.
1st game - 168
2nd game - 183
3rd game - 226
thats pretty weak Lame
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
AirHej Wrote:What's up DBN. Been really busy lately and haven't been listening to the show too much. Anything exciting going on?

Howard has been decent recently, but all the contract talk is getting old.

Today he's got a great bit on, they are bringing in these Russian chicks and having everyone on the staff hit on them to see which dudes the girls like. Howard is pretending to be Scott Depace. A lot of callers were saying how the chicks are materialistic and are gonna go for the older, established looking guys rather than Will Murray and Jared Fox.
Funny bit indeed............and the contract talk seems to be every show now, and is ruining the programming of sirius :killme:
Iva13 Wrote::yawn: good morning everyone...my 4 days weeks are now done... Confusedad: until next summer..... Confusedad: parting is such sweet sorrow....
welcome to the real world again :poke:
Brampton Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote::yawn: good morning everyone...my 4 days weeks are now done... Confusedad: until next summer..... Confusedad: parting is such sweet sorrow....

I'm not liking the real world...I liked my fake/fun world so much better..... ;-)
Iva13 Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

I'm not liking the real world...I liked my fake/fun world so much better..... ;-)
agreed :high5:
Derick Wrote:
1st game - 168
2nd game - 183
3rd game - 226
thats pretty weak Lame

A 577 series after a summer off is weak?
You're Lame
1st game - 168
2nd game - 183
3rd game - 226
What's your normal avr? If it's in the upper 190s, I smell a sand-bagger! If it's closer to the 170's, you're not batting cleanup & set a high 192 avr...good luck!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
eddieyourdj Wrote:
1st game - 168
2nd game - 183
3rd game - 226
What's your normal avr? If it's in the upper 190s, I smell a sand-bagger! If it's closer to the 170's, you're not batting cleanup & set a high 192 avr...good luck!!!

Haha, if I was sandbagging, I would have laid off that 226 3rd game, we won it easily.
2 years ago my average was a 195, then last year I think my balls life came to an end. I got a new one and managed to get my average back up to a 183 by the end of the year.
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
1st game - 168
2nd game - 183
3rd game - 226
thats pretty weak Lame

A 577 series after a summer off is weak?
You're Lame
What are your house lanes like; oily, medium, or dry? We have medium lanes so my left hook breaks out from the 3-6 boards throughout the night. I haven't played since my back surgery 2 yrs ago, but I miss it something fierce(the card games too)! I gotta get back in the game!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
:nothingtoadd:
eddieyourdj Wrote:What are your house lanes like; oily, medium, or dry? We have medium lanes so my left hook breaks out from the 3-6 boards throughout the night. I haven't played since my back surgery 2 yrs ago, but I miss it something fierce(the card games too)! I gotta get back in the game!!!

They're medium. It was the first week, and they're still trying to figure out what teams are coming back, and it turned out the team we were supposed to bowl against didn't show up. And the 2 girls on our team are lefties. So with only 2 of us using the right side, the oil didn't break down or move around too much.
In my league we have a guy who bowls in a wheel chair, so you can't let a little surgery stop you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM