Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday Aug 27, 2010......I'm only listening to Pantera today
Derick Wrote:did i mention they took the billboard of sara down, and replaced it with 2 yagadosh girls

You mentioned yesterday that they took it down. Never said what replaced it.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:did i mention they took the billboard of sara down, and replaced it with 2 yagadosh girls

You mentioned yesterday that they took it down. Never said what replaced it.
its still a hooters billboard, just 2 not so cute girls
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Some fucking wetback has been using my little girls social security number. Now I'm having all kinds of fucking problems getting her into school. I wish murder was legal.
I am going to ask a dumb question... what the hell is a social security number? I have a social insurance number but that's basically for taxes and my kids won't need one til they start working.
Rich Davis Wrote:Clearly moving to the West Coast would be a great change for the show and for our lives (Family stuff and career for us both). Trust me, I'm ALL for it. Talk about it EVERYDAY with Sara.
While I admire Covino's drive and am with him 100%, there are things I need to keep the show on point.
When I'm in NY and Covino's in LA, it's fine because I still have run on the ship (Sound effects, song catalog, equipment etc...)
Imagine the show without stupid sound drops, music tie ins etc...it wouldnt be the same. I just need to make sure west coast hook up includes that stuff.
Key factors to remember when we talk about West Coast stuff.
There IS a Sirius XM west coast studio. There are 2 little studios which are sorta doo doo.
There are currently people using these 2 studios during the C&R time (8am-Noon on the West).
So, they either need to relocate those people so they we can broadcast from there OR expand studio space which isnt cheap.
Then theres our contract, Spots pay, The Mash Up etc...Honestly, these are all things an agent needs to work out to make happen the right way.
As they say in radio....stay tuned!

Does this count as a double post??? :poke:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:Some fucking wetback has been using my little girls social security number. Now I'm having all kinds of fucking problems getting her into school. I wish murder was legal.

I thought you were Mexican?
Joe In PA Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Some fucking wetback has been using my little girls social security number. Now I'm having all kinds of fucking problems getting her into school. I wish murder was legal.

Fuck, I wish. Maybe then shit would be easier for me.
Nussie_T Wrote:I am going to ask a dumb question... what the hell is a social security number? I have a social insurance number but that's basically for taxes and my kids won't need one til they start working.
its a number that we americans are assigned when we are born. It is used for tax purposes, credit reports, stuff like that. I'm guessing its pretty similar to what you have, except we get ours when we are born
Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I am going to ask a dumb question... what the hell is a social security number? I have a social insurance number but that's basically for taxes and my kids won't need one til they start working.
its a number that we americans are assigned when we are born. It is used for tax purposes, credit reports, stuff like that

I see... makes me love being Canadian a whole hell of a lot more.
i'm gonna report leneve to the INS, just for fun

It's a number they give you when you are born. Like they do for the cattle in feedlots. You have to have it to work.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:

Fuck, I wish. Maybe then shit would be easier for me.

So do you know who the person is?
Rich Davis Wrote:You really think we bitch alot? Reallllllly? ever hear other shows? we might be the most light hearted, least bitchy show EVER! haha
once in a while, talk about money? who doesnt

Rich you are a dolt but that is one of the many things I love about the show. You guys are great don't change it.
I should go get dressed to leave but I am too lazy.
JDubb Wrote:
Rich Davis Wrote:You really think we bitch alot? Reallllllly? ever hear other shows? we might be the most light hearted, least bitchy show EVER! haha
once in a while, talk about money? who doesnt

Rich you are a dolt but that is one of the many things I love about the show. You guys are great don't change it.
:kissass: :kissass: :kissass:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM