Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday Aug 27, 2010......I'm only listening to Pantera today
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:you wanna see my gay reference, check out the flamer singing backup during the "unplugged" version on youtube.....this is my opinion of gay dudes

You know, it's probably a good thing no one walked in on you while you searching for unplugged Mariah Carey love songs.
Searched????? Uh.....yeah.....searched?

:roflmao:
Oh, instead of "searching", I meant "opening up your bookmarks full of gay 90's love songs"
Did anyone catch Gary V. last night? I missed the show and was wondering how it was. I hope Mercer recorded it and has it posted to download.
Clearly moving to the West Coast would be a great change for the show and for our lives (Family stuff and career for us both). Trust me, I'm ALL for it. Talk about it EVERYDAY with Sara.
While I admire Covino's drive and am with him 100%, there are things I need to keep the show on point.
When I'm in NY and Covino's in LA, it's fine because I still have run on the ship (Sound effects, song catalog, equipment etc...)
Imagine the show without stupid sound drops, music tie ins etc...it wouldnt be the same. I just need to make sure west coast hook up includes that stuff.
Key factors to remember when we talk about West Coast stuff.
There IS a Sirius XM west coast studio. There are 2 little studios which are sorta doo doo.
There are currently people using these 2 studios during the C&R time (8am-Noon on the West).
So, they either need to relocate those people so they we can broadcast from there OR expand studio space which isnt cheap.
Then theres our contract, Spots pay, The Mash Up etc...Honestly, these are all things an agent needs to work out to make happen the right way.
As they say in radio....stay tuned!
Didnt wanna bury this on yesterdays thread
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:you wanna see my gay reference, check out the flamer singing backup during the "unplugged" version on youtube.....this is my opinion of gay dudes

You know, it's probably a good thing no one walked in on you while you searching for unplugged Mariah Carey love songs.
Searched????? Uh.....yeah.....searched?

:roflmao:
Oh, instead of "searching", I meant "opening up your bookmarks full of gay 90's love songs"
Its under the bookmark, gay 90's cover songs, actually
Rich Davis Wrote:Clearly moving to the West Coast would be a great change for the show and for our lives (Family stuff and career for us both). Trust me, I'm ALL for it. Talk about it EVERYDAY with Sara.
While I admire Covino's drive and am with him 100%, there are things I need to keep the show on point.
When I'm in NY and Covino's in LA, it's fine because I still have run on the ship (Sound effects, song catalog, equipment etc...)
Imagine the show without stupid sound drops, music tie ins etc...it wouldnt be the same. I just need to make sure west coast hook up includes that stuff.
Key factors to remember when we talk about West Coast stuff.
There IS a Sirius XM west coast studio. There are 2 little studios which are sorta doo doo.
There are currently people using these 2 studios during the C&R time (8am-Noon on the West).
So, they either need to relocate those people so they we can broadcast from there OR expand studio space which isnt cheap.
Then theres our contract, Spots pay, The Mash Up etc...Honestly, these are all things an agent needs to work out to make happen the right way.
As they say in radio....stay tuned!
I say do whats best for 'Rich Davis'......you gotta think bout you and Sara, and whats best for the 2 of you
So, I take the new position at the dealer, and now Lexus is calling me for an interview..... Wtf

where was this 2 months ago
I don't care which coast the show is on as long as it doesn't change. I will still listen and play along on the forum as much as I can, like a do today. As far as the DBN convention, whichever coast doesn't matter. I'm in fly over USA anyway so it doesn't matter although I would love to see the show in NYC.
Brampton Wrote:So, I take the new position at the dealer, and now Lexus is calling me for an interview..... Wtf

I know what you mean. After I accepted the position with Cummins I had to wait three weeks to start. During that time I had another half dozen companies contact me for other jobs. Where were these calls over the last six months?
After listening to the replay last night I changed my mind about them moving to the west coast. I think it's a good idea now.
I have a transmission to put in. A rear end to rebuild. A turbo to put on, and a doo doo van that the ac is not working. The other guy is doing an oil change. Wtf
LeNeve Wrote:After listening to the replay last night I changed my mind about them moving to the west coast. I think it's a good idea now.
Cause of how stale the show has become?

or because all they seem to do is bitch about their contracts or the money they make
JDubb Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:So, I take the new position at the dealer, and now Lexus is calling me for an interview..... Wtf

I know what you mean. After I accepted the position with Cummins I had to wait three weeks to start. During that time I had another half dozen companies contact me for other jobs. Where were these calls over the last six months?
its kinda funny how when you dont have a job nobody wants you, but when you have a job, you somehow more desireable
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
LeNeve Wrote:I have a transmission to put in. A rear end to rebuild. A turbo to put on, and a doo doo van that the ac is not working. The other guy is doing an oil change. Wtf
Is he a ginger?
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I have a transmission to put in. A rear end to rebuild. A turbo to put on, and a doo doo van that the ac is not working. The other guy is doing an oil change. Wtf
Is he a ginger?

no. he is just weird like a vampire.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM