Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Machete
Brian in NY Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I watched it Saturday night, but wasn't really "all there", so I need to watch it again.
But from what I remember, I wasn't all that impressed.
You can say it, we all know you were drunk.

I was drunk and loved it. If you didn't like it, you probably didn't understand that it was supposed to be a B movie.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I watched it Saturday night, but wasn't really "all there", so I need to watch it again.

I was drunk and loved it. If you didn't like it, you probably didn't understand that it was supposed to be a B movie.

Apparently I'm still not "all there" because I meant to post that in The Expendables thread.
I watched that Saturday, not Machete. I know, I'm an idiot.
Brian in NY Wrote:

Ever drink when you're dehydrated? Shit it'll mess you up man.
Chip Wrote:Apparently I'm still not "all there" because I meant to post that in The Expendables thread.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :dumass:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

Apparently I'm still not "all there" because I meant to post that in The Expendables thread.
Sure you weren't :beer: :beer: :beer: when you posted that? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :j/k:
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:I was really let down after all of the hype! Those actors must have owed the director a big favor to agree to play in this movie!!!

:eek: Really? It was filmed like a tradition "B" movie.. It's supposed to be like that.
...and it sucked like that! I will say that Michelle Rodriguez made it worth the matinee price!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
Chip Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

:high5:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

:high5:
Or after you give blood.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]