Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Machete
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Am I the only one super excited about this? This is basically The Expendables part 2 with way more hot chicks.

I can't wait to go see this.

Say what you want about her, but I think Michelle Rodriguez is hot as fuck, this might be the best she has looked since the first Fast and Furious.

[Image: x_c65cd587.jpg]
[Image: x_b0f9ad34.jpg]
[Image: x_b2e88bee.jpg]
[Image: x_2cee8d59.jpg]
[Image: x_205f0f76.jpg]
[Image: x_7ab7d165.jpg]
[Image: x_412019f0.jpg]
Cheech is in it also.
Trailer is bad ass

http://www.vivamachete.com/
I really do want to see it to.
But I probably won't get around to seeing it in the theatre.
And I had no idea Lohan is in it.
I was all about it until I saw Lindsey Lohan... Meh.... Hopefully her part is so small that she doesn't do to this movie what she's done to most of her movies.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I was all about it until I saw Lindsey Lohan... Meh.... Hopefully her part is so small that she doesn't do to this movie what she's done to most of her movies.

It is a small part, but I read that she is really good in it.
This movie looked wicked!

I don't care who is in it, trujio is the man!
SEE IT SEE IT SEE IT SEE IT.

Awesome awesome awesome movie!!!

Do not expect to go in and be intellectually challenged. Do not look for an Oscar worthy plot.

Be prepared for awesome action, blood, funny shit and lots of hot tits. Lindsey Lohan even looks real good in this movie.

SEE IT OR YOU ARE GAY!!!!
I am kinda excited to see it now!! :happy:
This movie was amazing. A definite Blue Ray buy for me. There are maybe 2 movies a year that are blue ray buys, this is one.

Better than the Expendables, way better.
Holy crap that movie was fucking awesome!! :high5:

Both knightryda and I thought it was great. Go see it right the fuck now.
I was really let down after all of the hype! Those actors must have owed the director a big favor to agree to play in this movie!!!
eddieyourdj Wrote:I was really let down after all of the hype! Those actors must have owed the director a big favor to agree to play in this movie!!!

:eek: Really? It was filmed like a tradition "B" movie.. It's supposed to be like that.
I watched it Saturday night, but wasn't really "all there", so I need to watch it again.
But from what I remember, I wasn't all that impressed.
Chip Wrote:I watched it Saturday night, but wasn't really "all there", so I need to watch it again.
But from what I remember, I wasn't all that impressed.
You can say it, we all know you were drunk.
Pages: 1 2