8-25-10 Wednesday - What the Hell....
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I just spilled coffee on myself :killme:

Are you still on the throne???
No....perv! I don't take food in there.....even I'm not that gross

Well, you said you could only post from there, so I had to check Big Grin
thats true......but your still a perv ;-)
Brampton Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Brampton, did you make it to Woodward last weekend?
sure did, you didn't check my FB page?

I was waiting to see a bunch of pix pop up. How was it? The Back to the Bricks was packed, I heard there was over 500 thousand people there.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Well, you said you could only post from there, so I had to check Big Grin
thats true......but your still a perv ;-)

Some things cannot be helped
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Brampton, did you make it to Woodward last weekend?

I was waiting to see a bunch of pix pop up. How was it? The Back to the Bricks was packed, I heard there was over 500 thousand people there.
Not that many.....it rained almost the whole day, but it was still ok......Its getting way to busy there, and there are too many a-holes who aren't in classic or hot rods, who drive slow and block the lanes.....I hate those people
Brampton Wrote:nice to tell them to fuck off, and they can't do anything about it

It's a mutual thing at Maxim. The guys will do it to me and I will do it back. The only time I've ever gotten mad is when one of the techs told me that I'd never amount to anything because woman shouldn't belong in a shop. I almost punched the guy out. The shop foreman had to hold me back. He got sent home on a 3 day holiday and told the next outburst like that and he's gone. The guy they replaced me with when I got moved to the front counter got teased and asked if he'll wear short skirts & tank tops to work too!
Brampton Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

Not that many.....it rained almost the whole day, but it was still ok......Its getting way to busy there, and there are too many a-holes who aren't in classic or hot rods, who drive slow and block the lanes.....I hate those people

It was a pain to get his Trans Am into a decent parking spot with the other cars. He really wanted to be on the main strip, but it was just so crowded.
I HATE PIE!!
trans am = not classic
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Brampton Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

Next plan on hitting the Bricks, too!! Dammit! I might buy Jim the chambered muffler he needs this Christmas and his car will be where he wants it as far as mods.
I HATE PIE!!
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:nice to tell them to fuck off, and they can't do anything about it

It's a mutual thing at Maxim. The guys will do it to me and I will do it back. The only time I've ever gotten mad is when one of the techs told me that I'd never amount to anything because woman shouldn't belong in a shop. I almost punched the guy out. The shop foreman had to hold me back. He got sent home on a 3 day holiday and told the next outburst like that and he's gone. The guy they replaced me with when I got moved to the front counter got teased and asked if he'll wear short skirts & tank tops to work too!

There would have been no holding me back it someone said that kind of bullshit to me.... Fucking prick would've gone down fast.
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:trans am = not classic

It's a 2000 WS6, they do not make those anymore. It IS elligible for classic car insurance... It IS considered a classic car.
I HATE PIE!!
Hey, I'm ready today!! :happy:
I HATE PIE!!

It's a 2000 WS6, they do not make those anymore. It IS elligible for classic car insurance... It IS considered a classic car.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: really? what shitty insurance company does that?? :poke:
Brampton Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: really? what shitty insurance company does that?? :poke:

Hartford... There are rules, like it can't be your daily driver vehicle and stuff. He looked into it. It's legit. Not to mention that people sweat the f-bodies.
I HATE PIE!!
I read about those miners this morning.. They have 3 shafts going down to them, one to send them supplies (like food) and one for oxygen, the third for communications. That 4 months thing is a very conservative estimate.. If all goes well it could be much sooner. There's about 33 dudes trapped down there. That's gotta suck.
I HATE PIE!!
Hey hey! DBN for lunch.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM