Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 8-25-10 Wednesday - What the Hell....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
:yawn: Hey, you guys.....
My poor kitty has a sore on his back... so I googled "sore on kitty's back" and it says it could be just a cut or something like that or it could be RingWorm....which is contagious to humans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wtf so I have a vet appt. and am trying not to touch his back...poor kitty.
Ringworms :barf:
I googled sore kitty and got some very disgusting things.
Iva13 Wrote::yawn: Hey, you guys.....

[Image: Goonies_Hey_You_Guys_Purple-T-link.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:I googled sore kitty and got some very disgusting things.

Not me....I got exactly what I was looking for....you're Bad Robert... ;-) but in a good way!
Iva13 Wrote:My poor kitty has a sore on his back... so I googled "sore on kitty's back" and it says it could be just a cut or something like that or it could be RingWorm....which is contagious to humans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wtf so I have a vet appt. and am trying not to touch his back...poor kitty.

Ring worm is just a rashy-looking fungus. I was clearing brush once caught it. Itched like hell, but was kinda cool looking... It looked like I tattooed a rose on my arm. A little ointment and it cleared up quick.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:My poor kitty has a sore on his back... so I googled "sore on kitty's back" and it says it could be just a cut or something like that or it could be RingWorm....which is contagious to humans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wtf so I have a vet appt. and am trying not to touch his back...poor kitty.

Ring worm is just a rashy-looking fungus. I was clearing brush once caught it. Itched like hell, but was kinda cool looking... It looked like I tattooed a rose on my arm. A little ointment and it cleared up quick.

I hope if that's what it is I can help poor kitty quick...I have to admit....I too had ringworm...I don't know where I got it ....it was years ago...there was a perfect circle on my leg....and I've heard once you have it, the rash goes away but it never leaves you...so I hope if that is what kitty has, it doesn't cause mine to come back... Confusedad: Don't look down on me now b/c of the ringworm....I can't help it....
Iva13 Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

I hope if that's what it is I can help poor kitty quick...I have to admit....I too had ringworm...I don't know where I got it ....it was years ago...there was a perfect circle on my leg....and I've heard once you have it, the rash goes away but it never leaves you...so I hope if that is what kitty has, it doesn't cause mine to come back... Confusedad: Don't look down on me now b/c of the ringworm....I can't help it....

I don't think that's true. It was a good 15 years ago or so when I had it, there's no mark or anything where it was and I have never had it again.
Hey party people, what's happening?
This new job of mine gives me no time to post on here (which sucks)

The only way I can post is by going to the can
Oh yeah, cats suck........that's why there are dogs
If anyone hasn't signed up for the fantasy football league we have two spots left, bu we need an even amount of people....... So sign up now
I hope Pete read the article I posted yesterday about the teams fucking the fans and turning a profit
I watched kickass and the runaways last night

I felt like a pedofile watching the runaways.... How old were these girls to be allowed to act in this movie??????
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17