Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 8-25-10 Wednesday - What the Hell....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
this is Ragin Rich............. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
thanks Cloveman :high5:
Pete Nice Wrote:My realistic dream job would be full time bodygaurd for a famous person that I get along with, an athlete or younger actor/actress. I could do it now, but I would have to move and it is basically a live in job, not sure what would happen to my wife...

Unrealistic dream job. Best player on the Pirates AND Steelers, Deion Sanders style, with a little side work on the Pens 4th line.

I wish I had big muscles and shit.. I would love to fuck people up for a living. Maybe i'll start going to the gym, I might need a new job today, so fucking people up sounds just right.
Pete Nice Wrote:Your gonna be on OC this weekend? What day?

Will be in Frederick MD on Sat and Sun, probably go to DC one of those days, haven't been there forever. Then going to OC in NJ for the day on Monday
Virginia beach for me this weekend :clap:
Donginator Wrote:Virginia beach for me this weekend :clap:

I am curious.. did you make that pic in your signature?
DaveP Wrote:

no its from dogstarradio.com
Donginator Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

Ah, cool. But that website looks like it's from 1997
DaveP Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

Ah, cool. But that website looks like it's from 1997
you can make your own image here

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.dogstarradio.com/create_image.php">http://www.dogstarradio.com/create_image.php</a><!-- m -->
Crab Stop for getting take out crabs it's on the main stip around 15th in a little shopping center....I'm sure there are plenty of places up where you will be also and the guy said the BIG ones come in August....they will be so good and soooo big....I love it!!!!!
Iva13 Wrote:they will be so good and soooo big....I love it!!!!!

:high5:
When I did Ocean City Maryland last year, we did Bootys house of crabs & Philips, both were pretty good
Donginator Wrote:When I did Ocean City Maryland last year, we did Bootys house of crabs & Philips, both were pretty good

Philips is always good... you gotta steal the little wood hammer that cracks your crabs and stuff
7 hour drive on Friday, Sirius really makes my car ride so much easier
We are a block from the Phillips on the main strip, we will be going there.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17