Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8-25-10 Wednesday - What the Hell....
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:This new job of mine gives me no time to post on here (which sucks)

The only way I can post is by going to the can
you have a new job?
Thats why I haven't been able to post during the show

I'm the new dispatcher/shop controller.......I essentially babysit and control who does what

and you have that much babysitting to do that you cannot post Confusedwoot:
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:This new job of mine gives me no time to post on here (which sucks)

The only way I can post is by going to the can
you have a new job?
Thats why I haven't been able to post during the show

I'm the new dispatcher/shop controller.......I essentially babysit and control who does what

and you have that much babysitting to do that you cannot post Confusedwoot:
Between dealing with service advisors, to the new and used car departments, to the techs, and then the sublet companies we deal with its crazy.....then I gotta do the timetickets.........this is nuts.......but at least I'm not filthy all day
I would like to be the dispatcher/ service advisor here. I don't really get along with people though. I could not handle a angry customer.
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:and you have that much babysitting to do that you cannot post Confusedwoot:
Between dealing with service advisors, to the new and used car departments, to the techs, and then the sublet companies we deal with its crazy.....then I gotta do the timetickets.........this is nuts.......but at least I'm not filthy all day

That's what I do at Maxim, except add in warranty, retail billing and playing shop foreman when the foreman goes into meetings or for lunch. It could be quiet one minute and super busy the next. Thank god I still have 10 more months of mat leave.
LeNeve Wrote:I would like to be the dispatcher/ service advisor here. I don't really get along with people though. I could not handle a angry customer.
Oh no......I don't deal with customers......they know better than that here
Brampton Wrote:I just spilled coffee on myself :killme:

Are you still on the throne???
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:and you have that much babysitting to do that you cannot post Confusedwoot:

That's what I do at Maxim, except add in warranty, retail billing and playing shop foreman when the foreman goes into meetings or for lunch. It could be quiet one minute and super busy the next. Thank god I still have 10 more months of mat leave.
I do that shit as well........I enter all the shit for the work done on the RO's.....plus I have to look up the warranty times for all the guys.....so time consuming...... Lame
LeNeve Wrote:I would like to be the dispatcher/ service advisor here. I don't really get along with people though. I could not handle a angry customer.

You look angry customers straight in the eye and say to them... What do you want me to do for you? and if that doesn't work... tell them you refuse to talk to them until they calm down and sit down at your desk. It has always worked for me. One time I had a customer walk all the way to the door, look at me and go I just realized you are a fucking bitch. I replied thank you.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

No....perv! I don't take food in there.....even I'm not that gross
Brampton Wrote:I do that shit as well........I enter all the shit for the work done on the RO's.....plus I have to look up the warranty times for all the guys.....so time consuming...... Lame

I did some of the tech story entering but when I got too busy the fat gay guy did it when the work orders got to him. That job is very time consuming but the days go by fast. I also helped the techs sometimes with holding shit or starting trucks up and pumping the brake.
I am over at my in-laws house feeding the cats for the last time as they come home at 2:00 today. Thank god for that!
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I do that shit as well........I enter all the shit for the work done on the RO's.....plus I have to look up the warranty times for all the guys.....so time consuming...... Lame

I did some of the tech story entering but when I got too busy the fat gay guy did it when the work orders got to him. That job is very time consuming but the days go by fast. I also helped the techs sometimes with holding shit or starting trucks up and pumping the brake.
I don't help these animals with shit......they give me shit all day long (like I don't know what its like on the bench) and then they try to be nice and borrow my tools......Its nice to tell them to fuck off, and they can't do anything about it
:kneel:
Brampton, did you make it to Woodward last weekend?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

No....perv! I don't take food in there.....even I'm not that gross

Well, you said you could only post from there, so I had to check Big Grin
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Brampton, did you make it to Woodward last weekend?
sure did, you didn't check my FB page?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM