Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mon 08/23/10 - Weekend is over :(
Derick Wrote:
Pokes28 Wrote:I'm now on day 10 without pop
I've made it about 8 minutes without pop today

I just finished a Mt. Dew, then threw the can at the trash and missed. Hopefully they hire a guy to clean the shop soon.
Brampton Wrote:this link is for Pete
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://deadspin.com/5615096/mlb-confidential-the-financial-documents-baseball-doesnt-want-you-to-see-part-1">http://deadspin.com/5615096/mlb-confide ... see-part-1</a><!-- m -->
I clicked it......you're correct, it is for Pete :yawn:
Pokes28 Wrote:Saturday I had my first fantasy football draft of the year. Then went to Tulsa to pick up my triathlon packet. Had dinner at Heberts in Tulsa (fantastic cajun food) and then called it an early night in Claremore, OK. Got up at 5:00 AM on Sunday and did my prep for the triathlon which I raced in starting at 7:30 AM. I was done by 9:00 AM. Hung around till about 10:30, went and had breakfast. Stopped in on the way home to look at my dad's new place and went home. Had a nap then woke up and made a great steak dinner.

Went to bed, slept like shit. I'm now on day 10 without pop and I really don't want to drink one today, but I may have to break down. If I could get my hands on some throwback, I'd be all over it. Just don't want HFCS.

My pre-lunch plan will be to hunt down some Throwback.

Are you sore at all today?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:My pre-lunch plan will be to hunt down some Throwback.

word on the streets is that walmart has it
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Beckster, do you like cobbler?
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Are you sore at all today?

I'm a little sore. I haven't been running for my training as my swimming needs so much work and biking kind of helps the running. So my calves are a bit tight. My shoulders are sore but I don't know if that was from the TRI.
Derick Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:My pre-lunch plan will be to hunt down some Throwback.

word on the streets is that walmart has it

The grocery store a block from my house has it pretty cheap. I am not driving all the way over to Wally-World. I'm hoping the party store has some. I need to hit a sale and stock up, before they pull it again.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Pokes28 Wrote:Beckster, do you like cobbler?

My Yoplait today is Cherry Cobler, but generally, no, I am not a fan.
I HATE PIE!!
I don't know if any of you have Dillon's grocery stores, but they have a deal that is impossible for me to pass up. They have Sobe on sale for $.99 a bottle but then if you buy 8 you get $4 off. So you can buy a case (their limit) for $12. We now have a few cases in the garage and I'm likely going to go get another case tonight on my way home from swimming.
Pokes28 Wrote:I don't know if any of you have Dillon's grocery stores, but they have a deal that is impossible for me to pass up. They have Sobe on sale for $.99 a bottle but then if you buy 8 you get $4 off. So you can buy a case (their limit) for $12. We now have a few cases in the garage and I'm likely going to go get another case tonight on my way home from swimming.

The Co-op in town had a deal like that on water. They had a 24 pack of water on for $2.50. I have like 8 packs sitting in my garage for when I go bike riding or rollerblading.
[youtube]ETmnennvBhM[/youtube]
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Pokes28 Wrote:I don't know if any of you have Dillon's grocery stores, but they have a deal that is impossible for me to pass up. They have Sobe on sale for $.99 a bottle but then if you buy 8 you get $4 off. So you can buy a case (their limit) for $12. We now have a few cases in the garage and I'm likely going to go get another case tonight on my way home from swimming.

Awesome. I have Dillons.

Good Deal
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Morning all... :yawn:

Friday, I went down to the Back to the Bricks. Saturday was the Blueberry Festival (I bought blueberries) and then the Bricks again. Sunday was a Family cook out and I detailed the interior of my car.

There were some sweet rides in Flint this weekend, it was great! The only thing I didn't see was my Mach I Confusedad:

Blueberry Pie !!!! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
So I'm half listening here at work.
Did Covino just say he had to pay a cab fare when the cab got in an accident?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friiiiiiiiiiday, May 27, 2016 ~ Long Weekend Beckster 10 468 05-27-2016, 03:15 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, February 22, 2016 ~ Sucky Weekend Beckster 8 592 02-22-2016, 04:50 PM
  Monday 12/16/15 - What a weekend!! NussieT 15 545 12-15-2015, 11:39 AM
  Tuesday 05/19/15 - Long Weekend Blues NussieT 9 207 05-19-2015, 07:10 PM
  Friday 05/08/15 - Bring on the weekend!!! NussieT 42 369 05-08-2015, 03:55 PM
  Monday 03/30/15 - Disappointing Weekend NussieT 23 324 03-31-2015, 10:12 AM
  Tuesday 02/03/15: Back from a long weekend Chip 34 530 02-03-2015, 07:27 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  It's FRIDAY, Oct 17, 2014 ~ Bring on the weekend Beckster 19 397 10-19-2014, 09:22 PM
  Monday, Oct 6, 2014 ~ Wasted Weekend Beckster 42 665 10-07-2014, 09:37 AM
  Monday May 19, 2014... Post race weekend Derick 33 436 05-19-2014, 03:08 PM