Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8/19/10 - Thursday - Almost there...
Pokes28 Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:That is just not right....they aren't hurting anyone, it's for their memory....doesn't that Judge or whoever stated all this have anything better to do w/their time... Wtf

Its the Atheist league and the ACLU that is pushing this. They say "replace the crosses with obelisks, everybody knows that means somebody died." He then had to tell people that an obelisk is like the Washington Monument. If you have to tell people what the symbol even looks like, does anybody actually believe that if you saw one on the road that you would know that meant somebody died?

I truly hate fucking idiots like that. The bad thing is that they aren't harmless idiots, they are actually causing harm and grief on those families. Just like those wanting the mosque close to ground zero. I'm for their rights to put it there, however I can truly understand why people are pissed.

Bend them over and take those obelisks and shove it up their asses....

If there is a petition against that, I would sign it in a heart beat.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Iva13 Wrote:
Chip Wrote:True Blood... :killme:

Hey Hey...you can't be like that if you haven't given it a chance....it's such a Great show....and you can see boobies :boobs:

Yeah, but I gave vampires a chance when I was a kid.
I'm just ready for this whole craze to be over.
Pokes28 Wrote:And we are all going to die of tainted eggs I guess. Largest egg recall in history.

I read about that.. I didn't see Michigan or companies we get eggs from on the list. Whew!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
[Image: scaled.php?tn=0&server=185&filename=sm0....&ysize=640]
Chip Wrote:
Pokes28 Wrote:Can you guys believe that there is a judge that is ordering that crosses that Utah put in place to honor police officers that were slain while on duty be removed? Every officer was Christian and the judge says that this violates separation of church and state.

They were paid for by private funds, not taxpayer money. They were with permission of the families. It just happens to be on public land and has the state police emblem on it.

Huh.
Off the top of my head, I can think of a pretty big national cemetery that has crosses and other religious symbols.

[Image: 2508058176_18b2a4abef.jpg]
:high5:
Chip Wrote:[Image: scaled.php?tn=0&server=185&filename=sm0....&ysize=640]
right before someone shit on it! :roflmao:
Iva13 Wrote:

Hey Hey...you can't be like that if you haven't given it a chance....it's such a Great show....and you can see boobies :boobs:
and guys making out and having sex with guys :barf:
Ice Cube is really that much bigger then Ice T?
Are either of them really that big?
Brampton Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

Yeah, that needs to stop.
Chip Wrote:Ice Cube is really that much bigger then Ice T?
Not in "my" community.... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I'd say they are bout even, but Ice Cube gets the edge cause he stays somewhat credible in his normal life
Brian in NY Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

Yeah, that needs to stop.
Its ruining the show for me..........I get my wife into the show, and then that stuff starts and neither one of us want to watch
[Image: ice-cube-then-now.jpg]
Brampton Wrote:

I'd say they are bout even, but Ice Cube gets the edge cause he stays somewhat credible in his normal life

And Covino is siting Cribs as proof Cube is better? Ice T's house looks like it's out of the 80's? Isn't that when that show was around?
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

And Covino is siting Cribs as proof Cube is better? Ice T's house looks like it's out of the 80's? Isn't that when that show was around?
People still watch that show?
Apparently Rich isn't the only one that watches stupid gay TV. Covino does as well.
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM