Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8-18-10 Wednesday....Good Morning Sunshine!!!
DaveP Wrote:I still can't believe damn near every mechanic has to buy their own tools, even if they work for a dealership or whatever. Even the mechanics at Pepsi have to buy everything they need. That would be like me having to buy my own computer at work.

Yeah, but using your own tools is so much better than sharing tools.
Iva13 Wrote:He/she has a really good sense of humor about it.

It would have to!!!

Stand or sit to piss??????
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Joe In PA Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I love hearing people complain about what tradesmen charge...........If you don't like it, do it yourself, and don't complain!

It's not rocket science to install it. I even have all the tools to do it. Basically disconnect 2 pipes plus propane and then reconnect. I'd do it myself, but for some reason my girlfriend thinks I'm going to blow up the house so she wants a pro to do it.

You can't tell me there's not a reason to complain. $600 for that work when it's going to take maybe an hour and a half.
If that's the case.. surely you can find someone qualified to do that for around $200.
It must be a chick, cause she's being all tender and shit!!!

Or a dude with raisinettes!
Iva13 Wrote:Joe did you see my post about Sears charging 259.00 for installation???

Yeah, they charge $239 for install here, but thats if I buy the water heater they have. I was hoping to buy a better heater from the plumbing supply store.

IT's probally trying to hook up with one of you guys.
Joe In PA Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:I still can't believe damn near every mechanic has to buy their own tools, even if they work for a dealership or whatever. Even the mechanics at Pepsi have to buy everything they need. That would be like me having to buy my own computer at work.

Yeah, but using your own tools is so much better than sharing tools.

True.. the fucking tool box is $1000's alone though.
DaveP Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I love hearing people complain about what tradesmen charge...........If you don't like it, do it yourself, and don't complain!

It's not rocket science to install it. I even have all the tools to do it. Basically disconnect 2 pipes plus propane and then reconnect. I'd do it myself, but for some reason my girlfriend thinks I'm going to blow up the house so she wants a pro to do it.

You can't tell me there's not a reason to complain. $600 for that work when it's going to take maybe an hour and a half.
If that's the case.. surely you can find someone qualified to do that for around $200.

I'm having someoen meet me at my house later for an estimate. No way they are going to look at it and tell me that it's going to be anymore than $250.
this tranny wont say how far along the process is
LeNeve he/she is married....

Brampton did you see the pic??? I think he was a guy, but likes to dress as a woman...
LeNeve Wrote:

If you're going to be a freak, you might as well be willing to accept that people are going to think you're a freak.
LeNeve Wrote:

My vote is for Bramps.... ;-)
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Iva13 Wrote:LeNeve he/she is married....

Brampton did you see the pic??? I think he was a guy, but likes to dress as a woman...

Married to what? Another tranny? A homo?
Remember when Mr. Garison had the sex change and Mr. Slave dumped him because he wasn't a guy anymore?
Holy shit that tranny conversation you guys are having is cracking me up.
Iva13 Wrote:LeNeve he/she is married....

People like that have no issues with hooking up with anyone, even if they are "married"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM