Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 8-18-10 Wednesday....Good Morning Sunshine!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
:yawn: Hey everyone!!!
It is so funny on Cosmo...Taylor was talking about people giving people a hard time and then snuck in Pete's name...it was really funny!...Then she was saying "you know who you are the people who love men radio hosts on another sirius channel"...
Hey just to bring it over from Tuesday...and this may be a bad idea...but that's what the President said...leave it up to the NY Zoning Board...
Iva13 Wrote:It is so funny on Cosmo...Taylor was talking about people giving people a hard time and then snuck in Pete's name...it was really funny!...Then she was saying "you know who you are the people who love men radio hosts on another sirius channel"...

I heard that.
I think we should add on Cosmo to here so we can listen and comment on them in the morning!!!!
Iva13 Wrote:I think we should add on Cosmo to here so we can listen and comment on them in the morning!!!!

I think that would hurt the reputation of the site.
Joe In PA Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I think we should add on Cosmo to here so we can listen and comment on them in the morning!!!!

I thought so...nevermind....
:yawn:
Iva13 Wrote:It is so funny on Cosmo...Taylor was talking about people giving people a hard time and then snuck in Pete's name...it was really funny!...Then she was saying "you know who you are the people who love men radio hosts on another sirius channel"...

She is proving Pete right with every shot she takes at him.
Joe In PA Wrote:

:high5:
Iva13 Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:

Taylor made a comment about wanting the "beav" to come back... I don't think that would conjure up a ton of discussion.
Iva13 Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:

I could start a new site based on that channel, but I think it would only have like 5 members.
Joe In PA Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:

I could start a new site based on that channel, but I think it would only have like 5 members.

I'd rather bash Taylor's stupid remarks right on their FB page.

She's dissing Marilyn Manson now... :roll:
Ok, we'll stick to their FB page...yes, she wants to do a public service announcement to bring back the bush and she HATES Marilyn Manson for Evan Rachel Wood.
Oh, and she admits she has nipple hairs and has to pluck them....OMG her poor husband....she should not tell people those things.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18