Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8-18-10 Wednesday....Good Morning Sunshine!!!
Brampton Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I love hearing people complain about what tradesmen charge...........If you don't like it, do it yourself, and don't complain!

those damn mechanics charge way too much.
only some of us.........we got to recoup our losses from the tools, warranty work, or jobs that pay too little :happy:

I still can't believe damn near every mechanic has to buy their own tools, even if they work for a dealership or whatever. Even the mechanics at Pepsi have to buy everything they need. That would be like me having to buy my own computer at work.
DaveP Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I love hearing people complain about what tradesmen charge...........If you don't like it, do it yourself, and don't complain!

those damn mechanics charge way too much.
only some of us.........we got to recoup our losses from the tools, warranty work, or jobs that pay too little :happy:

I still can't believe damn near every mechanic has to buy their own tools, even if they work for a dealership or whatever. Even the mechanics at Pepsi have to buy everything they need. That would be like me having to buy my own computer at work.
yeah, but when I leave my job I take my tools with me.....you don't take your computer.....Unless you are really Ed Norton
On that Cosmo show they are reading these gay-ass stories that listeners have turned in... One was about a chick who hooked up with her step bro :barf:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Oh, my I think that Karren on Cosmo FB is a man that is now a woman or maybe still a man but dresses as a woman...look at the pic...don't be mean though...I just want to know what's going on w/ her/him....I don't want to hurt any feeling.
Iva and I are chatting with a tranny on Wake up's facebook page :barf:
Bramps... That's a dude!!!! :barf:

[Image: 41771_714332050_4712_n.jpg]
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Iva13 Wrote:Oh, my I think that Karren on Cosmo FB is a man that is now a woman or maybe still a man but dresses as a woman...look at the pic...don't be mean though...I just want to know what's going on w/ her/him....I don't want to hurt any feeling.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
this "person" is weird
Brampton Wrote:Iva and I are chatting with a tranny on Wake up's facebook page :barf:

Right???? that's what I thought...don't be mean though...
Iva13 Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Iva and I are chatting with a tranny on Wake up's facebook page :barf:

Oh, come on......IT deserves to have its........uh......balls busted???? :?
Brampton, I'm trying to be nice...that must suck...I'm guessing it has a wife....right??? when I clicked on her/his pic I was like OMFG!!!! :roflmao:
Speaking of mechanics, I only take my car in if I have to.

A couple weeks ago, my car wouldn't shift out of park.
Because this tine little pink hook holding this tine spring broke off...
[Image: 4861833982_8ed1769c46.jpg]

So I had to take apart my entire center console...
[Image: 4861837660_75dcf1468a.jpg]

So I could drill a hole in the pink thing and re-attach the spring.
[Image: 4861861580_092f973ab5.jpg]

I think the dealership would have had to replace the whole assembly. God knows what it would have cost in total.
Instead it took me about an hour and a half, and no money at all.

It's not rocket science to install it. I even have all the tools to do it. Basically disconnect 2 pipes plus propane and then reconnect. I'd do it myself, but for some reason my girlfriend thinks I'm going to blow up the house so she wants a pro to do it.

You can't tell me there's not a reason to complain. $600 for that work when it's going to take maybe an hour and a half.
Brampton Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

Oh, come on......IT deserves to have its........uh......balls busted???? :?

If "it" ain't using them, they are more likely raisins than balls.... Someone needs to ask "it" which bathroom "it" uses in public.
I HATE PIE!!
He/she has a really good sense of humor about it.
Joe did you see my post about Sears charging 259.00 for installation???

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM