Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back to basic ROCK
:yawn: :yawn:
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote::yawn: :yawn:
Here it comes.... :killme:
Joe In PA Wrote:

Hey, Ted Nugent is awesome.
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I think he sold it in 2001. He didn't have it long, a few years at the most.

He had it back in '97 didn't he? I think that's the year I found out about it.

That sounds about right.
He got in some trouble when he called Danny Bonaduce's show (who also had a morning show here), so he was live on 2 stations and went nuts swearing.
I suppose wikipedia would have the exact dates.

LOL.. I did not hear about that.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Don't diss on Ted!! Confusedlap: He's a fucking legend!! A REAL LEGEND! Watch him play his guitar... He's incredible!!!!!!!!

He fucking opened for METALLICA by riding out on a BISON.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I think he sold it in 2001. He didn't have it long, a few years at the most.

He had it back in '97 didn't he? I think that's the year I found out about it.

That sounds about right.
He got in some trouble when he called Danny Bonaduce's show (who also had a morning show here), so he was live on 2 stations and went nuts swearing.
I suppose wikipedia would have the exact dates.

LOL.. I did not hear about that.

I was driving to high school, flipping back and forth between the 2 shows. It was some funny stuff.
Chip Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:

Hey, Ted Nugent is awesome.
I agree.

Don't diss on Ted!! Confusedlap: He's a fucking legend!! A REAL LEGEND! Watch him play his guitar... He's incredible!!!!!!!!

Then he shot the bison and cooked it on stage.
Brian in NY Wrote:

He's gotten in trouble for shooting a picture of Saddam Hussein with a flaming arrow during a concert.
Chip Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

He's gotten in trouble for shooting a picture of Saddam Hussein with a flaming arrow during a concert.
He once got in trouble in Texas for saying "If you can't speak English, than leave the country." when he was on stage. They wouldn't let him do the remaining shows in Texas on that tour. How POA is that? The man spoke truth and I agree with him.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Ted Nugent was on Lopez show last night. He shot an arrow at his guitar, after playing Great White Buffalo. It was pretty dope, especially for a 60 something year old dude.
Not really a fan of his music. I like him for him being so proactive for hunters and the 2nd ammendment. The real reason though, is because he has the awesomest set up i've ever seen on MTV cribs. WAY better than Ice T's
:yawn: :yawn: :yawn:
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
negadave Wrote:Not really a fan of his music. I like him for him being so proactive for hunters and the 2nd ammendment. The real reason though, is because he has the awesomest set up i've ever seen on MTV cribs. WAY better than Ice T's

That house was overtaken with black mold and had to be torn down.
He moved to Texas (I really think near W.) while he was building a new house.
That was 5 years ago, and the last I heard about it.
Chip Wrote:
negadave Wrote:Not really a fan of his music. I like him for him being so proactive for hunters and the 2nd ammendment. The real reason though, is because he has the awesomest set up i've ever seen on MTV cribs. WAY better than Ice T's

That house was overtaken with black mold and had to be torn down.
He moved to Texas (I really think near W.) while he was building a new house.
That was 5 years ago, and the last I heard about it.

I thought he still had a place in Concord, MI, though..
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  90's rock one-hit-wonders JDubb 137 42,092 07-28-2012, 03:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  More New Rock Music Rydrum 3 1,986 09-25-2011, 01:05 PM
Last Post: Rydrum
  New Rock Music Rydrum 5 3,389 07-26-2011, 05:05 PM
Last Post: Rydrum
  Rock war poll 2 Rush Vs AC DC mongo 12 4,836 04-08-2010, 08:57 PM
Last Post: Brampton