Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pussification?
For Tuesday,
I just came across this.
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/highschoo...id=5467167
It's in Dearborn, I played Fordson High School when I was in school playing soccer. We hated them.
But Dearborn has the largest collection of muslims in the world outside of the middle east.
I've heard this issue talked about with the Vikings and that one guy.
If the team all agreed to do this, I can see it.
I heard about this and think it's bullshit, I would transfer schools if they made me practice until 4AM.

How is this school so good at football? Muslims are not known as good football players, their head coach is even muslim. Do they wear suicide vests during the game with road flares in them (Tommy Boy steeze) and scare the other teams players off the field?
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
They put the jihad on the infidels before they play against them.. It heelps them to win....
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
:bullshit: What about the non-muslum kids on the team?
You gotta practice all night till 4, then try to sleep 2 hours before you get up for school? Then stay up all day. For a month?

If the muslum kids can't adhere to the normal schedule, don't play. Do they expect other schools to play games at that time?

I think the POA is because the school board was scared to get sued for religious discrimination and that's why they agreed.

If it was my kid, i wouldn't let him go. Maybe i'm being soft and making the kids practice in the middle of the night would make them tougher. But it's High School football, not Navy Seal training. Wtf
Race aside, that school is pretty good at sports. Dearborn is a huge district.

And as for non-muslims on the team, I really doubt there are more then a couple. And the few non-muslims there live in the 2nd most muslim dominated community in the world. They probably went with the "for the good of the team" attitude.

It's only for the 2-a-day try outs, or practice, or what ever they're doing now. They're not in school now, and won't be until after this is done.

They said they had to get approval from the school board, the students, the parents, the police and the neighborhood.

You drive through parts of this city, and there isn't a word of english to be found, it's all arabic. I'd be surprised if anyone in the community objected.
Chip Wrote:Race aside, that school is pretty good at sports.

You drive through parts of this city, and there isn't a word of english to be found, it's all arabic. I'd be surprised if anyone in the community objected.

Didn't say anything about race. When i say muslim i'm talking about the religion, wich is supposed to be kept seperate.

It's POA in itself that you can drive around town and not find a word of english, in America.
negadave Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Race aside, that school is pretty good at sports.

Didn't say anything about race. When i say muslim i'm talking about the religion, wich is supposed to be kept seperate.

It's POA in itself that you can drive around town and not find a word of english, in America.

The race comment was directed to Pete for wondering why they're so good at football. And I was just saying it's a huge city
I'm curious as to why the muslim community chose Michigan to go live in?
LeNeve Wrote:I'm curious as to why the muslim community chose Michigan to go live in?
If you were looking for a sleeper cell, would you look in Michigan?
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I'm curious as to why the muslim community chose Michigan to go live in?
They like to play ice hockey to blend in.
Brian in NY Wrote:

I really have no idea.
I don't even know how long it's been like this.

They're just our versions of guidos.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Pussification of 2011 Beckster 25 8,986 12-13-2011, 10:39 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Pussification of Amer... Canada! Chip 10 3,525 06-04-2010, 07:07 PM
Last Post: Brampton
  New Pussification Rooski 8 3,312 04-29-2009, 08:26 AM
Last Post: Beckster