Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8/6/2010 ~ It's Friday Mofos!!!!
Pokes28 Wrote:So Pete, I see that the coaches poll came out and Pitt is ranked #15. Does that sound about right to you? I thought they lost quite a bit from last year's team. I know they still have their stud RB (will be a great pro if he can stay healthy) but I don't know how they are set overall just yet.

Actually they didn't lose that much. They lost a QB who never could make the big play, their two stud TE's and a CB. They have back their All American WR and RB, a stud offensive line,the best Dline in college football, great LB's and a solid dbackffield. The QB coming in should be just as good and they have some real good new TE's to replace the two guys they lost.

This might be the year for Pitt. They can not falter and need to beat Utah in the season opener.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
JDubb Wrote:From TOMB...

jakeinflorida Wrote:Just got done listening to Bubba's satellite show, and he ended the show pretty much QUITTING sirius.. he played audio of those dildoes O&A talking shit about him that wasn't true, and mentioned how Greenstein didn't stick up for you guys when Ellis was being a d-bag...so he pretty much told Greenstein to go fuck himself and he's done w/ sirius and may not be back next week....thoughts??

Good riddance, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out redneck.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:

jakeinflorida Wrote:Just got done listening to Bubba's satellite show, and he ended the show pretty much QUITTING sirius.. he played audio of those dildoes O&A talking shit about him that wasn't true, and mentioned how Greenstein didn't stick up for you guys when Ellis was being a d-bag...so he pretty much told Greenstein to go fuck himself and he's done w/ sirius and may not be back next week....thoughts??

I could never get into his show. He sounds like as good guy but he has been unhappy with Sirus since the merger.
Boss Cross and Zito just walked into the studio together. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let them be coming from a meeting to make Zito the new Stars Too morning radio show!!!!!

There is no good talk on Sirius anymore except C&R. Patrick is good on Cosmo, but is too girly.

Pete Nice Wrote:

That is the only show I like in the afternoon.
Pete Nice Wrote:Boss Cross and Zito just walked into the studio together. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let them be coming from a meeting to make Zito the new Stars Too morning radio show!!!!!

There is no good talk on Sirius anymore except C&R. Patrick is good on Cosmo, but is too girly.

That would be great!
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

That is the only show I like in the afternoon.

WAAAAAAY to redneck for me.

after C&R I either listen to music or local sports radio.

It sounds like they keep saying "band of butts"

Budweiser :barf:

[Image: urine_sample.jpg]

Pete's urine sample killed the forum :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Have a great weekend dudebros. Catch you all next week, have a great weekend! :beer:
:nothingtoadd:
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
EAST DILLON WINS!!!

EAST DILLON WINS!!!

:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

Pete Nice Wrote:EAST DILLON WINS!!!

EAST DILLON WINS!!!

:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
Didn't you intend to post it here? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.dudebronation.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1328">viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1328</a><!-- l -->
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote::fart:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: That is what I thought too... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Can we get the :tater: smiley to fart?

Late commentary:
I have the Rocky Soundtrack, it's a best of for all the movies.

NO FUCKING WAY!!! :dumass: :finger:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:Boss Cross and Zito just walked into the studio together. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let them be coming from a meeting to make Zito the new Stars Too morning radio show!!!!!

Yeah, Patrick is alright, but he gets wayyyy too girlly sometimes. He's been kinda irritating me with that. Leah has better taste in movies than he does too. It seems like he digs chick flicks wayyy too much.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:This list is bunk. Here is a better one:

http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/strollerd...e-u-s.aspx

There's nothing like raising your kids in one of the 10 most miserable cities in the U.S. There, you get the pleasure of paying really high sales tax, losing your job, probably losing your house and/or having a super long commute. Oh, and becoming the victim of a violent crime.

All that and more was what Forbes magazine used to come up with this year's 10 most squalid -- assuming it had a population of more than about 380,000.

Morning News already revealed the winner (actually, loser, right?): Stockton, Calif., which pushed Detroit off the misery pedastal, where that city sat at the top last year.

Here's the rest of the list.

2. Memphis (crime really did this city in)

3. Chicago (now that the Obamas are no longer there ...)

4. Cleveland, Ohio (the magazine cites snow, but come on. It's Cleveland! Wait, didn't Cleveland use to rock?)

5. Modesto, Calif. (unemployment and high car theft)

6. Flint, Michigan (unemployment, unemployment, unemployment)

7. Detroit (no longer the most miserable ... so this is actually good new for the Motor City.)

8. Buffalo, N.Y. (too much snow and a shrinking population)

9. Miami, Fla. (27 percent of the cities mortgages are delinquent. Uh oh.)

10. St. Louis, Mo. (ranked in the bottom half in all the categories. Still, the Arch! What about the Arch?)

A little FYI about this list... Michigan has another city that places in the near the top of this list... Saginaw, MI. Sag-Nasty (where I work) was also number 1 in arsens, but they've run out of houses to burn up. Flint was number 1 in homicides and currently we have a serial killer roaming the streets of Flint. He's asking people for help and then stabbing them with a knife, his victims consist of 13 guys right now. (I am not allowed to go out at night per knightryda). Detroit has only fallen down on that list because people have left the city or were murdered. Chip lives near Detroit and I live between Saginaw and Flint. It sucks that we've been in this 10 yr recession here, because that has caused a lot of the trouble.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip