Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8-5-10 Thursday - Pussy Footing Around...how dare you!
Iva13 Wrote:OMG a client just called and said that her employer said "enough of this pussy footing around...we need to let you go"....She is soooo upset that he used the "P word"...she was freaking out and the boss had to look up the saying to show her it had nothing to do with a you know what!!!! Too funny...she was like "did you ever hear of that"????

So what you are telling me is your clients is a sue happy, pussified insurance scammer. She shouldn't have been milking that comp.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:OMG a client just called and said that her employer said "enough of this pussy footing around...we need to let you go"....She is soooo upset that he used the "P word"...she was freaking out and the boss had to look up the saying to show her it had nothing to do with a you know what!!!! Too funny...she was like "did you ever hear of that"????

So what you are telling me is your clients is a sue happy, pussified insurance scammer. She shouldn't have been milking that comp.

ummmm yes and no....she really did get hurt on the job, but she CANNOT get the guy for sexual harrassment...that is just ridiculous....she is just looking for things.
Derick Wrote:So lunch monday is on the reps.
We are going here http://www.pegasuschicago.com/menu.php?category=1

tell me what a normal person wants to eat

That looks amazingly delicious.

Appetizer - Haloumi and Htipiti

Salad - Horiatiki

Diner - Pikilia #1

Desert- Rizogalo AND Crema Caramele they are both so amazing I could not pick just one.

Expand your fucking horizons and try something new already!!!!

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

ummmm yes and no....she really did get hurt on the job, but she CANNOT get the guy for sexual harrassment...that is just ridiculous....she is just looking for things.

OK, she got hurt at work, no problem, it happens, but it sounds like she was milking the shit out of it and being lazy to me. Just from your quick story, I can already tell she is looking for the easy buck, trying to get money without working. Those people make me sick. I worked 95 hours last week, she probably sat a home eating bon bons and watching Oprah and brought in a G.

Iva13 Wrote:This woman was soooo offended...I was like are you serious????? you never heard of pussyfooting around???? She wanted to report him for sexual harrassment..... Wtf :tool: :bullshit: Confusedlap:

Is she blonde???? How dumb!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:So lunch monday is on the reps.
We are going here http://www.pegasuschicago.com/menu.php?category=1

tell me what a normal person wants to eat

Go with the chicken
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Nussie_T Wrote:We're leaving the lake today... It makes me sad. Confusedad: . We may come back next week though which sounds great to me!!!
Although we can't leave until Tuesday as Juli has a hearing test on Monday.

That sucks.. I'm either heading up to TC tomorrow or Saturday... It depends on if knightryda backs out.
I HATE PIE!!
JDubb Wrote::Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming:
Ellis show is terrible!
:Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming:

You are just NOW figuring this out??
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:OK, she got hurt at work, no problem, it happens, but it sounds like she was milking the shit out of it and being lazy to me. Just from your quick story, I can already tell she is looking for the easy buck, trying to get money without working. Those people make me sick. I worked 95 hours last week, she probably sat a home eating bon bons and watching Oprah and brought in a G.

One of my co-worker's posted this on her FB, I thought it was flippin awesome....

At the Dr's today a chick comes in and tells the receptionist she has to figure out a way to get on disability because it is the easiest way to make it.The receptionist told her to sit and wait her turn.Then the receptionist looked at me and told me the dr had my disability papers. the other chick freaked out and questioned me on how I am eligible. I let her know I decline it and choose to work. Lazy isn't a disability.

(She was in a bad car accident, she has a lot of metal holding shit together. He doc is keepign her file open for possible disability if her health issues get out of hand)
I HATE PIE!!
Sounds like Negadave is gonna get props today for his "Wedding Cost" thread on here..... :high5:
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Sounds like Negadave is gonna get props today for his "Wedding Cost" thread on here..... :high5:

Go NegaDave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is anyone ready??? I'm close to it...
I HATE PIE!!
Wassup goonies???
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
I need to wake up :yawn: :yawn: ... We need to post tips on how to wake up in the morning and NOT drag ass all day.....
I HATE PIE!!
eddieyourdj Wrote:Wassup goonies???

How goes it, Eddie?
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM