Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8-4-10 Wednesday - Happy Hump Day!!!!!
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:MY toolbar just started showing up on the right side of the screen in a vertical position. Wtf

Shits annoying. How do I make it horizontal at the bottom again?

Your toolbar?
The Windows taskbar?
If you right click on in, and make sure it's "unlocked", you can left click on it, hold the button down and just drag it to the bottom.

Thanks, back to normal now. Why the fuck did it do that in the first place?
Pete Nice Wrote:Today is Knightryda's birthday!

All I know is.....THERE BETTER BE SOME MOTHERFUCKING PIE BEING MADE TODAY!!!!!

pie 5 :high5:
Pete Nice Wrote:Today is Knightryda's birthday!

All I know is.....THERE BETTER BE SOME MOTHERFUCKING PIE BEING MADE TODAY!!!!!

after the knobber clean up though.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:MY toolbar just started showing up on the right side of the screen in a vertical position. Wtf

Your toolbar?
The Windows taskbar?
If you right click on in, and make sure it's "unlocked", you can left click on it, hold the button down and just drag it to the bottom.

someone is fucking with you
Pokes, in a quick summary, why am I hearing alot about Obama, Missourri, and some sort of vote that happenend yesterday?
DaveP Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Your toolbar?
The Windows taskbar?

It did that shit right in front of my eyes. We don't use other peoples computers here, or play jokes on people with them like that. It's like some kind of secret mechanic computer code or something.
I did switch my messed up keyboard with a working one once though. Only because I actually use mine more than anybody. For work, and play both.
Chip Wrote:Couple random things.

I upgraded to Android 2.2 this morning, awesome shit.

Call me crazy, but I'm all for this.
http://gizmodo.com/5604172/uks-girl-scou...elebrities

And, the end is coming for BlackBerry?
http://gizmodo.com/5603788/underwhelming...om-for-rim

I have heard nothing but good things about the torch. I am looking forward to it.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Your toolbar?
The Windows taskbar?

It did that shit right in front of my eyes. We don't use other peoples computers here, or play jokes on people with them like that. It's like some kind of secret mechanic computer code or something.

Computers do weird things sometimes, or maybe you accidently clicked on it longer then you realized and dragged it. Who knows.
speaking of blackberry, my brother is on his 5th soon to be 6th blackberry since christmas. It keeps locking up, buttons stop working, software problems, etc
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
DaveP Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Couple random things.

I upgraded to Android 2.2 this morning, awesome shit.

Call me crazy, but I'm all for this.
http://gizmodo.com/5604172/uks-girl-scou...elebrities

And, the end is coming for BlackBerry?
http://gizmodo.com/5603788/underwhelming...om-for-rim

Hmm.. perhaps I will upgrade today. What are the major benefits?
And yeah.. blackberry will be done soon if they dont get their shit together. shitty processor and screen wont grab any customers.

Just a few updates, and it's only for the original Droid.
It's coming over the air sometime soon. Or you can do it manually from this link...
https://android.clients.google.com/updat...8e48ff.zip
With instructions on how to...
http://androidforums.com/motorola-droid/...droid.html

Android 2.2 can use flash, it has 5 screens instead of 3, and a bunch of little tweeks. The Droid doesn't get the WiFi tethering other Android 2.2 phones will get.
leneve Wrote:We don't use other peoples computers here, or play jokes on people with them like that. It's like some kind of secret mechanic computer code or something.

I do not believe this
Derick Wrote:speaking of blackberry, my brother is on his 5th soon to be 6th blackberry since christmas. It keeps locking up, buttons stop working, software problems, etc

Never had any of those issues on my or my wife's BB. Sounds like user error to me.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Derick Wrote:speaking of blackberry, my brother is on his 5th soon to be 6th blackberry since christmas. It keeps locking up, buttons stop working, software problems, etc

Never had any of those issues on my or my wife's BB. Sounds like user error to me.
its not user error. He thinks its the model bb that he has
Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

its not user error. He thinks its the model bb that he has

I know a lot of people who have BBs, and I haven't heard of many problems either.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Happy DBN Day. Joe 0 3 03-13-2020, 06:20 AM
Last Post: Joe
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM