Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 8/2... Yep another Monday
Joe In PA Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:There are 2 actors in that I do not care for: Tom Cruise and Leonardo DiCaprio (aka DiCapuccino..). I think both are way over-hyped. I liked War of the Worlds w/ Cruise, but his acting was strained to me. Titanic was awful... what a waste of 4 hours. I tend to skip most of their movies now.

What made Titanic awful?

It seemed to just drag on and on forever.... I don't really enjoy romances to begin with, but I was annoyed by the characters, I thought they were dull, the story line about the characters was dull... The only cool part were the people falling off the ship while it sank, but otherwise :yawn:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:Yeah, but you don't call, text, IM or facebook every Cowboys fan you know for the next 9 weeks to laugh at them about it and rub it in.

That's only something Cowboys fans do.

I actually do that now. I know it's annoying as fuck, but it stops them from doing it to me. They turn their phones all and don't respond anymore when the Eagles play them. I even make it a point to watch the games at their houses.
JDubb Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:
Pokes28 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Ask a fan of any team to name the biggest asshole fans outside their teams rivals, Cowboys will top that list every time.

Actually most people I talk to (non-Cowboy fans) say the Eagles. That Philly rep is well earned and hated all over the country.

The primary complaint I heard about Dallas fans is that they are or started out as Bandwagon fans. Fair enough. Just like me ragging on Yankee fans around here.

Eagles fans are pretty bad, but they do not spread througout the country like Dallas fans do. Eagles fans will just beat you up if you are in their stadium. They generally don't call you and rub it in your face if your team loses to them. Dallas fans have to call, text and email me when they win.

Vikings fans are the same way. As soon as the drop a few games they are calling for a new coach (which is a good idea) and benching players. Vikings fans are the worse fair weather fans in the NFL.

A lot of teams fans do that though. Cowboys fans take shit to another level. What we are talking about is different than being a fairweather fan, Cow boys fans are straight asshole fans and the fact that over 50% of them are bandwagon fans on top of that, makes it worse.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
:Flaming:
F-Off Oprah!
LeNeve Wrote:Budweiser products are a little homo-ish

fixed

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Brian in NY Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:There are 2 actors in that I do not care for: Tom Cruise and Leonardo DiCaprio (aka DiCapuccino..). I think both are way over-hyped. I liked War of the Worlds w/ Cruise, but his acting was strained to me. Titanic was awful... what a waste of 4 hours. I tend to skip most of their movies now.
Tom Cruise and Tom Hanks......can't stand either of them.

Now, Tom Hanks I do like. At least he CAN act.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Tom Cruise and Tom Hanks......can't stand either of them.

Now, Tom Hanks I do like. At least he CAN act.
Yeah, he can act like a self-righteous ass.
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:agon fans. Fair enough. Just like me ragging on Yankee fans around here.

Eagles fans are pretty bad, but they do not spread througout the country like Dallas fans do. Eagles fans will just beat you up if you are in their stadium. They generally don't call you and rub it in your face if your team loses to them. Dallas fans have to call, text and email me when they win.

Vikings fans are the same way. As soon as the drop a few games they are calling for a new coach (which is a good idea) and benching players. Vikings fans are the worse fair weather fans in the NFL.

A lot of teams fans do that though. Cowboys fans take shit to another level. What we are talking about is different than being a fairweather fan, Cow boys fans are straight asshole fans and the fact that over 50% of them are bandwagon fans on top of that, makes it worse.[/quote]

Oops, I kind of pulled the tread in another direction. ;-)
JDubb Wrote:Happy Mooonday, how is everyone?

I'm here, I think I am awake and I am working through piles of paperwork.... :killme:
I HATE PIE!!
I worked with a ton of Cowboys fans a little over a year ago. I put this in place so the rest of us could piss on it and I knew no one had the balls to touch it to take it out.

[Image: 2885704212_8ac2643e17.jpg]
Speaking of football. Are we going to have our DBN league this year so I can defend my title?
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri

I'm here, I think I am awake and I am working through piles of paperwork.... :killme:

Piles of Pickle Paperwork, Big Grin
Pokes28 Wrote:Speaking of football. Are we going to have our DBN league this year so I can defend my title?

Yes we are, I was thinking about it last night. I will get it up before t he end of the week.

Joe In PA Wrote:

What made Titanic awful?

It seemed to just drag on and on forever.... I don't really enjoy romances to begin with, but I was annoyed by the characters, I thought they were dull, the story line about the characters was dull... The only cool part were the people falling off the ship while it sank, but otherwise :yawn:

Maybe you're just too manly.
JDubb Wrote:

Piles of Pickle Paperwork, Big Grin

Yup :roll:
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT