Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 8/2... Yep another Monday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
To start this off the right way
Jeans fit weird.
I wish my phone would be quiet when I take pictures.
sorry for the crappy pic, was trying to be stealthy since she was 5 feet away
I have a CAC full of oil.
From what I hear, the weekend is like Rich Davis' weiner, way too short, and rarely satisfying.
My Mom wants me to move to Texas, and work on army helicopters. It would have to pay alot, for me to move to Texas.
LeNeve Wrote:My Mom wants me to move to Texas, and work on army helicopters. It would have to pay alot, for me to move to Texas.

If I lived in Kansas I'd be doing all that I could to get out.
Joe In PA Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:My Mom wants me to move to Texas, and work on army helicopters. It would have to pay alot, for me to move to Texas.

The only difference in where I live, is that it is hotter in texas. There are more dallas cowboy fans too. That really sucks.
Derick - who is that chick?
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:

The only difference in where I live, is that it is hotter in texas. There are more dallas cowboy fans too. That really sucks.

I'd rather live in a 3rd world country than living surrounded by Cowboys fans.
Easy now. Dallas fans aren't all bad. The problem is that there are just so many of us. Every team has its jack ass fans.
Joe In PA Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:

I'd rather live in a 3rd world country than living surrounded by Cowboys fans.
:high5:
Pokes28 Wrote:Easy now. Dallas fans aren't all bad. The problem is that there are just so many of us. Every team has its jack ass fans.

The fans I really can't stand are the fans that don't have any association with Dallas. Like if you grew up in NJ, PA and MD. I don't get that. 90s band wagon jumpers is what they are.
Pokes28 Wrote:Easy now. Dallas fans aren't all bad. The problem is that there are just so many of us. Every team has its jack ass fans.

You are the coolest cowboy fan I know, and I've never actually met you. When I used to buy football cards, my Dad would have to go through the pack, and remove and destroy any Dallas cards.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10