Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 8/2... Yep another Monday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:well, judging by the lack of IST action, maybe Covino is bringing us all down. The callers were right I'm starting to think.
I think it has more to do with Rich's lame topics.

I have thought it has been pretty good today, but maybe I just like people talking in the background so I don't get lonely.

Do you find yourself talking to yourself when it's that quiet?

If I have to drive knightryda to work, I sometimes have to talk out loud to help myself stay awake.

I talk to myself often.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:Pocono Raceway: World’s Largest Solar-Powered Sports Facility
http://inhabitat.com/2010/08/02/largest-...the-world/

I like the pocono track on my NASCAR game.

Tehy stopped making nascar on XBOX.
LeNeve Wrote:Also space debri falling could add weight to the earth.
The mass of the Earth can change, but the mass of the universe remains constant.
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Also space debri falling could add weight to the earth.
The mass of the Earth can change, but the mass of the universe remains constant.

I am so not feeling the physics lesson, today. My brain hasn't switched from weekend mood.
Did Rich just say that snow comes from space? Wtf

They are starting to sound retarded, and the callers are too.
2 things... The Earth's "weight" doesn't change, but it can shift around... Th same as one region will suffer from monsoons while another extreme drought...

Another thing, I just notice Joe's donation button at the bottom of the screen. When did that appear?
LeNeve Wrote:Did Rich just say that snow comes from space? Wtf

They are starting to sound retarded, and the callers are too.

Starting?!?!?! There is a reason Dildo keeps calling Rich a dolt. Big Grin
Rich uses jizz as an example for everything. I'm 99% positive he has tasted his own jizz now. His fascination with jizz, and scientific curiosity is just way too strong to resist a spoonfull.
LeNeve Wrote:Rich uses jizz as an example for everything. I'm 99% positive he has tasted his own jizz now. His fascination with jizz, and scientific curiosity is just way too strong to resist a spoonfull.

:barf:
LeNeve Wrote:Rich uses jizz as an example for everything. I'm 99% positive he has tasted his own jizz now. His fascination with jizz, and scientific curiosity is just way too strong to resist a spoonfull.

I feel obligated to agree with this.
The thing is that the earth isn't a controlled system. It allows light and heat to enter (which makes solar roads a possibility). It also allows for plants to grow using photosynthesis.

Sunlight is the catalyst for the earth that skews the creation of mass argument.

Yes, the earth is getting heavier. It is occurring at the rate of the weight of light and yes it does have weight. If it didn't, then black holes wouldn't be black holes.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Another thing, I just notice Joe's donation button at the bottom of the screen. When did that appear?
over the weekend. friday night maybe. Joe bought a new server and just needs a few more parts. People expressed interest in donating, so now it is possible
"How do we know you did give us Rabies?" - Rich Davis, aka dolt
I had a dog and it got rabies, and my pa had to shoot it. R.I.P. ol' yellar. Confusedad:
[Image: Bat-Pimp-Slap.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10