Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 8/2... Yep another Monday
Pete Nice Wrote:Ask a fan of any team to name the biggest asshole fans outside their teams rivals, Cowboys will top that list every time.

Actually most people I talk to (non-Cowboy fans) say the Eagles. That Philly rep is well earned and hated all over the country.

The primary complaint I heard about Dallas fans is that they are or started out as Bandwagon fans. Fair enough. Just like me ragging on Yankee fans around here.
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:There are 2 actors in that I do not care for: Tom Cruise and Leonardo DiCaprio (aka DiCapuccino..). I think both are way over-hyped. I liked War of the Worlds w/ Cruise, but his acting was strained to me. Titanic was awful... what a waste of 4 hours. I tend to skip most of their movies now.
Tom Cruise and Tom Hanks......can't stand either of them.
I love Tom Hanks. But Tom Cruise will never get another dime from me as a movie fan. I'll steal a movie I want to see, but I won't pay for it.
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri
That song was gay gay gay.
shark weak
Happy Mooonday, how is everyone?
Pokes28 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Ask a fan of any team to name the biggest asshole fans outside their teams rivals, Cowboys will top that list every time.

Actually most people I talk to (non-Cowboy fans) say the Eagles. That Philly rep is well earned and hated all over the country.

The primary complaint I heard about Dallas fans is that they are or started out as Bandwagon fans. Fair enough. Just like me ragging on Yankee fans around here.

Eagles fans are mean and rude, yes, but they do not compare to Cowboys fans. Cowboys fans do not know when to quit or when they are beaten. They just keep on going and going and going with their bullshit. And they love when your team suffers, they relish in abusing your team when it loses or something happens to one of your teams players.

Fuck Cowboys fans, except Pokes.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pokes28 Wrote:

Eagles fans are pretty bad, but they do not spread througout the country like Dallas fans do. Eagles fans will just beat you up if you are in their stadium. They generally don't call you and rub it in your face if your team loses to them. Dallas fans have to call, text and email me when they win.
What the hell is Rich talking about? The only place I've heard anything about shark weak is the discovery channel.
From Twitter @CovinoandRich...
In Tribute to Shark Week: Covinos shark pomp or a black tip reef shark? Beware of BOTH!
[Image: 2qbt2ro.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Pokes28 Wrote:

Eagles fans are mean and rude, yes, but they do not compare to Cowboys fans. Cowboys fans do not know when to quit or when they are beaten. They just keep on going and going and going with their bullshit. And they love when your team suffers, they relish in abusing your team when it loses or something happens to one of your teams players.

I have to admit that seeing a Cowboy player laying on the ground makes me smile.
Joe In PA Wrote:
Pokes28 Wrote:

Eagles fans are pretty bad, but they do not spread througout the country like Dallas fans do. Eagles fans will just beat you up if you are in their stadium. They generally don't call you and rub it in your face if your team loses to them. Dallas fans have to call, text and email me when they win.

On the same page 5 :high5:

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Joe In PA Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Pokes28 Wrote:

I have to admit that seeing a Cowboy player laying on the ground makes me smile.

Yeah, but you don't call, text, IM or facebook every Cowboys fan you know for the next 9 weeks to laugh at them about it and rub it in.

That's only something Cowboys fans do.

Joe In PA Wrote:
Pokes28 Wrote:

Vikings fans are the same way. As soon as the drop a few games they are calling for a new coach (which is a good idea) and benching players. Vikings fans are the worse fair weather fans in the NFL.
This budweiser contest sounds alittle homo-ish

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT