Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 8/2... Yep another Monday
AirHej Wrote:Derick - who is that chick?
some chic I work with
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
LeNeve Wrote:
Pokes28 Wrote:Easy now. Dallas fans aren't all bad. The problem is that there are just so many of us. Every team has its jack ass fans.

When I used to buy football cards, my Dad would have to go through the pack, and remove and destroy any Dallas cards.

Your dad is awesome as far as I'm concerned. :high5:
Rich is obsessed with snother guys baby? :?
I've never heard of shitter island.
LeNeve Wrote:I wish my phone would be quiet when I take pictures.

I downloaded a free app and now there is no noise. Works like a charm.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Holy dead forum today... What's up with that?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Joe In PA Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:My Mom wants me to move to Texas, and work on army helicopters. It would have to pay alot, for me to move to Texas.

If I lived in Kansas I'd be doing all that I could to get out.

The only difference in where I live, is that it is hotter in texas. There are more dallas cowboy fans too. That really sucks.

I'd rather live in a 3rd world country than living surrounded by Cowboys fans.

:high5:

Hell yaaaz. I would have to move to the Houston area to avoid them.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:

You need to send me that app...
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:

a free one? from where?
Pokes28 Wrote:Easy now. Dallas fans aren't all bad. The problem is that there are just so many of us. Every team has its jack ass fans.

I beg to differ Pokes. YOU are the exception. Every one of my friend who is a Cowboys fan, is an absolute ASSHOLE about it. And those are my friends. Cowboys fans are by far the worst on message boards, ALWAYS assholes. Am every random Cowboys fan I have run across......is an asshole.

And I am a Steelers fan, not Redskins or Giants. Eagles are my second favorite team, but my passion for them is 1% of what it is for the Steelers.

Ask a fan of any team to name the biggest asshole fans outside their teams rivals, Cowboys will top that list every time.

Joe In PA Wrote:

The fans I really can't stand are the fans that don't have any association with Dallas. Like if you grew up in NJ, PA and MD. I don't get that. 90s band wagon jumpers is what they are.

YES YES YES MOTHERFUCKING YES YES YES YES YES.

Everyone I know who is a Cowboys fan, has never even been to Dallas.

Cocksuckers.

Pete Nice Wrote:

I beg to differ Pokes. YOU are the exception. Every one of my friend who is a Cowboys fan, is an absolute ASSHOLE about it. And those are my friends. Cowboys fans are by far the worst on message boards, ALWAYS assholes. Am every random Cowboys fan I have run across......is an asshole.

And I am a Steelers fan, not Redskins or Giants. Eagles are my second favorite team, but my passion for them is 1% of what it is for the Steelers.

Ask a fan of any team to name the biggest asshole fans outside their teams rivals, Cowboys will top that list every time.
:clap: TRUTH!
There are 2 actors in that I do not care for: Tom Cruise and Leonardo DiCaprio (aka DiCapuccino..). I think both are way over-hyped. I liked War of the Worlds w/ Cruise, but his acting was strained to me. Titanic was awful... what a waste of 4 hours. I tend to skip most of their movies now.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

a free one? from where?

It's called BerryAnnoying. Download it from wherever you download apps. I use crackberries application to download. Of you can google search it on your browser and it should come up on the list for mobile download.

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:There are 2 actors in that I do not care for: Tom Cruise and Leonardo DiCaprio (aka DiCapuccino..). I think both are way over-hyped. I liked War of the Worlds w/ Cruise, but his acting was strained to me. Titanic was awful... what a waste of 4 hours. I tend to skip most of their movies now.

What made Titanic awful?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT