Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 8/2... Yep another Monday
The difference between Spot's decision and the decisions we make have to do with self respect.
Pete Nice Wrote:Eva Mendes is hot as fuck. I was watching Training Day last week and she has full frontal in that movie. I never really realized that.

Yes, she is
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
JDubb Wrote:Spot, we told you so. Quit crying in your ass soup and move forward.

We told you it was a bad idea!

I shouldn't ask, but I stepped away... Did they break up? Or is he just miserabs again???
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Another addition to Rich's what did you buy this weekend....

[Image: dolt_tshirt-p235227808502192726trax_210.jpg]
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Spot, we told you so. Quit crying in your ass soup and move forward.

I shouldn't ask, but I stepped away... Did they break up? Or is he just miserabs again???

No, he was just not happy they talked about it when he wasn't there to defend her.
BigFan Wrote:spot said Kristin came off cold on the radio but maybe that was the first time he really heard her
[Image: wedding-cake-toppers.jpg]
[Image: mrmet-1.gif] [Image: 4abf8c1c-1-1.jpg]
Rich is starting his own band, he already has a name and symbol....

[Image: dolt.jpg&t=1]
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
JDubb Wrote:

No, he was just not happy they talked about it when he wasn't there to defend her.

OH, GOOD GRIEF!!!!
I HATE PIE!!
BigFan Wrote:
BigFan Wrote:spot said Kristin came off cold on the radio but maybe that was the first time he really heard her
[Image: wedding-cake-toppers.jpg]

Where's the whip and ball gag??
I HATE PIE!!
Later my friends. Catch you all tomorrow.
LeNeve Wrote:Rich uses jizz as an example for everything. I'm 99% positive he has tasted his own jizz now. His fascination with jizz, and scientific curiosity is just way too strong to resist a spoonfull.

I feel obligated to agree with this.

I agree too!
-POKES WEARS SWOCKS!-

C & R Got FAAAAME! <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.covinoandrich.com">http://www.covinoandrich.com</a><!-- m -->
Spot can't help it. First time in love makes almost all men a bitch.

But make no mistake, he is a bitch and he won't be happy long term with her. Her answers were shit and only proves that he was going to get back with her regardless of what she said.
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri
Pokes28 Wrote:Spot can't help it. First time in love makes almost all men a bitch.

But make no mistake, he is a bitch and he won't be happy long term with her. Her answers were shit and only proves that he was going to get back with her regardless of what she said.

He just needs that second relationship to open his eyes. The kind where you can look back and wonder how you took the shit you did.
BigFan Wrote:

Where's the whip and ball gag??

[Image: Saraandrich.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT