Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a little late...
Pete Nice Wrote:
texas Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
negadave Wrote:Right on. Maybe pete could comendeer the dbn tank for the zombie arsenal.
I don't want to be a dick, so i'm not gonna say what i really think about it. I know texas has good intentions

Dude... that's like saying I have a secret but I can't tell you...

yeah man, just say it...don't think I'm a big pikachu or something...I highly doubt it would be the worst thing that's written about me on here. I mean, I know my handwriting looks as though Tyrone Biggums tried to scribble something out before a fix.
[Image: tyrone-biggums.jpg]
But you don't have to worry about censoring yourself around me. I just thought it would be a unique way to support Rich, the show, and all you guys ands gals I've gotten to get to know along the way. Though it did feel a little weird tagging a captured war vehicle. I should've took a better pic to show the ridiculous amount of them. That trip was crazy in general...for part of it I stayed in one of Saddam's palaces, very eerie...

Seriously though, never worry about offending me. It's really nice that you have respect in the fact you don't want to come off as a dick, but always feel free to voice your opinions Wink

Knowing Negadave through his posts, his issue is probably government related. He probably has a conspiracy theory about enemy tanks. That's all.

Thats what I'm thinking too.
Pete Nice Wrote:Knowing Negadave through his posts, his issue is probably government related. He probably has a conspiracy theory about enemy tanks. That's all.
Big Grin got me.
I gotta apologise though. I missed the part about them being captured iraqi tanks first the first time around. I thought they were active US tanks. I was thinking ( no disrespect to the servicemen and women), when they're rolling around blowing up the homes and neighborhoods of people who had nothing to do with Bin Ladden or 9/11 or WMD's, Is that really how you want your name represented?

Once again though, my bad, i just skimmed over your post the first time. I'm a :dumass:
Thanks for sharing Sara. DBN gettin some world wide promotion. :rock:
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Haha! Negadave, I can totally see that point if that were the case! But luckily the men and women over there, from what I saw, were pretty respectful of the locals. Especially what I experienced in the hospitals.

Now all I can see is all the tagged tanks going through the streets, Confusedhock: that wouldve been awful!!