Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a little late...
...but still awesome Smile I took these when I was in Iraq. There was a huge field of Iraqi tanks that were covered with spray paint...figured C&R and Dudebronation needed to take part as well... (unfortunately, spray paint was runnin low)

[Image: 298.jpg]
[Image: 295.jpg]
DudeBroNation on a tank, that's awesome.
That's awesome Sara!!! Thanks for sharing!!!
That is pretty sweet, and has now inspired me to spray paint dudebronation inside the Heinz Field scoreboard somewhere.

Good Job Sara!!!
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Awesome!! :rock:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
that fuckin rocks
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
That is pretty f-ing awesome :rock: :rock: :rock:

Thanks Sara!!!
that's kick ass! thanks Sara
Great job Sara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thanks!
Right on. Maybe pete could comendeer the dbn tank for the zombie arsenal.
I don't want to be a dick, so i'm not gonna say what i really think about it. I know texas has good intentions
negadave Wrote:Right on. Maybe pete could comendeer the dbn tank for the zombie arsenal.
I don't want to be a dick, so i'm not gonna say what i really think about it. I know texas has good intentions

Dude... that's like saying I have a secret but I can't tell you...
Nussie_T Wrote:
negadave Wrote:Right on. Maybe pete could comendeer the dbn tank for the zombie arsenal.

yeah man, just say it...don't think I'm a big pikachu or something...I highly doubt it would be the worst thing that's written about me on here. I mean, I know my handwriting looks as though Tyrone Biggums tried to scribble something out before a fix.
[Image: tyrone-biggums.jpg]
But you don't have to worry about censoring yourself around me. I just thought it would be a unique way to support Rich, the show, and all you guys ands gals I've gotten to get to know along the way. Though it did feel a little weird tagging a captured war vehicle. I should've took a better pic to show the ridiculous amount of them. That trip was crazy in general...for part of it I stayed in one of Saddam's palaces, very eerie...

Seriously though, never worry about offending me. It's really nice that you have respect in the fact you don't want to come off as a dick, but always feel free to voice your opinions Wink
That is so cool. I'm going to have to start a 2nd site in their language so they don't feel left out.
I think that stuff is great Sara. If the gays can have a tank, why can't DBN
texas Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

yeah man, just say it...don't think I'm a big pikachu or something...I highly doubt it would be the worst thing that's written about me on here. I mean, I know my handwriting looks as though Tyrone Biggums tried to scribble something out before a fix.
[Image: tyrone-biggums.jpg]
But you don't have to worry about censoring yourself around me. I just thought it would be a unique way to support Rich, the show, and all you guys ands gals I've gotten to get to know along the way. Though it did feel a little weird tagging a captured war vehicle. I should've took a better pic to show the ridiculous amount of them. That trip was crazy in general...for part of it I stayed in one of Saddam's palaces, very eerie...

Seriously though, never worry about offending me. It's really nice that you have respect in the fact you don't want to come off as a dick, but always feel free to voice your opinions Wink

Knowing Negadave through his posts, his issue is probably government related. He probably has a conspiracy theory about enemy tanks. That's all.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]