Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Derick's Dating Exploits
Joe In PA Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:I'm kind of interested in hearing the weird ones.
Apparently she has this rule about food that it can only be open for 3 days then it gets thrown away, and she dates all of it with a sharpie. IE, if she buys a bag of baby carrots and opens them on monday, she must eat the entire bag by wednesday or throw them away

There apparently is some kind of sell by/use by rule but I forgot the specifics of that one.

3 days? Holy shit, she must have one hell of a weekly grocery expense.
I think she buys a lot of stuff in single serve packaging. And probably doesnt buy that much at one time.
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:I gave her a quick tutorial on what to do before I even let her get on. she did say she would go again

It really would be much funnier if you substituted "bike" for "cock" in this story :roflmao:
Derick Wrote:
Apparently she has this rule about food that it can only be open for 3 days then it gets thrown away, and she dates all of it with a sharpie. IE, if she buys a bag of baby carrots and opens them on monday, she must eat the entire bag by wednesday or throw them away

There apparently is some kind of sell by/use by rule but I forgot the specifics of that one.

Maybe i'm too quick to judge chicks, but i'm gonna go out on a limb here and say she's nuts. Most definately sounds like an OCD thing. Good luck if you ever try to live with her
negadave Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

Maybe i'm too quick to judge chicks, but i'm gonna go out on a limb here and say she's nuts. Most definately sounds like an OCD thing. Good luck if you ever try to live with her
Damn.... I guess that's why they call you NEGAdave.
negadave Wrote:Maybe i'm too quick to judge chicks, but i'm gonna go out on a limb here and say she's nuts.
dude....they're all fucking crazy. all of them. I arrange my starbursts by color before I eat them.
Just enjoy yourself dude, there is no rush in life

As for the OCD thing, who doesn't have any of this....... Except me of course
Derick Wrote:
negadave Wrote:Maybe i'm too quick to judge chicks, but i'm gonna go out on a limb here and say she's nuts.
dude....they're all fucking crazy. all of them. I arrange my starbursts by color before I eat them.

I do that too! But I only do it to pick out the yellow ones...
You know what I really OCD about, crumbs and water spills on the diner table. Whether at home or out to eat. I need to wipe the crumbs off the table and wipe up the water, it really bothers me.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:You know what I really OCD about, crumbs and water spills on the diner table. Whether at home or out to eat. I need to wipe the crumbs off the table and wipe up the water, it really bothers me.
At least the crumbs and meat didn't get in YOUR water
Derick Wrote:
I think it's the level of craziness you're willing to put up with.
The pink and red ones are da shiz!!!
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Does this girl know about Kristen Bunny Smith?
LeNeve Wrote:Does this girl know about Kristen Bunny Smith?
no. This girl and I are not FB friends, so she has no idea
Derick Wrote:

Are you still FB married to her? Also, isn't that in some way cockblocking yourself?
Derick Wrote:
Hahaha, yea.
i used to work with a kid who's girl was like that. She had 3 glass bowls on the coffie table with little pieces of round blue glass in them for decoration. She needed to keep the same amount in each one, like 10 or 15 or something. He'd always take one out and put in in another bowl to fuck with her. She'd notice every time.
DaveP Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

Are you still FB married to her? Also, isn't that in some way cockblocking yourself?
i'm single on FB

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ATTN: Derick Hondo 5 2,115 11-15-2010, 11:50 AM
Last Post: Hondo
  Flirting/Dating in the 21st Century Jersey_Mike 17 5,880 07-21-2010, 08:04 PM
Last Post: negadave
  International Dating Guide Derick 7 2,877 07-04-2010, 10:36 PM
Last Post: negadave
  Dating prenup Pete Nice 3 1,659 03-01-2010, 08:41 PM