Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Derick's Dating Exploits
Yes this is a thread dedicated to myself. if you dont like it then :finger:

So tonight I had date #2 with girl that makes me smile. She went for a ride on my bike. She was very hesitant and a bit scared, but she did it anyway. We rode for about 5 miles to my place. She did say she would get on the bike again. I give her major points for trying it. Then we drove in my car to get ice cream, she enjoyed it. In the car out front of her place, she said that we should get together again. That is awesome, the only issue is I have to wait until the end of august Confusedad: Shes going back home to Washington during her school break. Then we had that awkward kiss moment.
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:Yes this is a thread dedicated to myself. if you dont like it then :finger:

So tonight I had date #2 with girl that makes me smile. She went for a ride on my bike. She was very hesitant and a bit scared, but she did it anyway. We rode for about 5 miles to my place. She did say she would get on the bike again. I give her major points for trying it. Then we drove in my car to get ice cream, she enjoyed it. In the car out front of her place, she said that we should get together again. That is awesome, the only issue is I have to wait until the end of august Confusedad: Shes going back home to Washington during her school break. Then we had that awkward kiss moment.

So considering the time it took to get home and post this.. the date only lasted until 9:30 or so? Lame
DaveP Wrote:
Derick Wrote:Yes this is a thread dedicated to myself. if you dont like it then :finger:

So considering the time it took to get home and post this.. the date only lasted until 9:30 or so? Lame
the date started at 6:30 and all we did was go for ice cream. I have a lot of little date places, not overly expensive but great food and good conversational time. Baller on a budget that knows the best places in town that dont cost a fortune. I spent less than $10 and she had a great time. The place we went was featured in Bon Appeite June edition, and on the Today Show.
So what happened at the kiss moment? Did you grab her boob?
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:So what happened at the kiss moment? Did you grab her boob?
:happy: YES, ice cream and :boobs: my favorite!!
Covino: "I am awesome because, I have a hate site and a fan site!"
Covino: "IF THIS IS CLOUT, RICH IS PINK ..KID KELLY IS BLUE :doggystyle"

:atm:
Thats why it was awkward
DaveP Wrote:

:atm:
Thats why it was awkward
The second date was waaaaay to early to pull this move out.
There was no boob grabbing.
Derick this sounds really good!!!! no, don't even try to grab her boob on the third or fourth date either....you will know when the time is right....Just keep in touch w/her while she's gone...tell her you're thinking about her and can't wait til she comes back, maybe plan things for when she gets back, etc. Of course let her be gone for a few days b4 you start ;-)
:worthlesswopics:
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Iva13 Wrote:Derick this sounds really good!!!! no, don't even try to grab her boob on the third or fourth date either....you will know when the time is right....Just keep in touch w/her while she's gone...tell her you're thinking about her and can't wait til she comes back, maybe plan things for when she gets back, etc. Of course let her be gone for a few days b4 you start ;-)
when did the fucking on the 3rd date rule change? I cant even grab a boob on the 4th date? Wtf
Pete Nice Wrote::worthlesswopics:
Thought I did post a pic of this girl

[Image: 41550_39203566_8113_n.jpg]

the only photo i could find
blonde hair, blue eyes, 5'6ish, about 135
Derick Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Derick this sounds really good!!!! no, don't even try to grab her boob on the third or fourth date either....you will know when the time is right....Just keep in touch w/her while she's gone...tell her you're thinking about her and can't wait til she comes back, maybe plan things for when she gets back, etc. Of course let her be gone for a few days b4 you start ;-)
when did the fucking on the 3rd date rule change? I cant even grab a boob on the 4th date? Wtf

Derick, like I said you'll know if it's ok to do that, but don't just expect something on the third date b/c if she is a good girl "it" won't happen on the third date...just be patient and have fun.
Derick Wrote:So tonight I had date #2 with girl that makes me smile. She went for a ride on my bike. She was very hesitant and a bit scared, but she did it anyway. We rode for about 5 miles to my place. She did say she would get on the bike again. I give her major points for trying it. Then we drove in my car to get ice cream, she enjoyed it. In the car out front of her place, she said that we should get together again. That is awesome, the only issue is I have to wait until the end of august Confusedad: Shes going back home to Washington during her school break. Then we had that awkward kiss moment.

You know it sounds much better when you replace "bike" with "cock" :roflmao: :roflmao:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ATTN: Derick Hondo 5 2,115 11-15-2010, 11:50 AM
Last Post: Hondo
  Flirting/Dating in the 21st Century Jersey_Mike 17 5,880 07-21-2010, 08:04 PM
Last Post: negadave
  International Dating Guide Derick 7 2,877 07-04-2010, 10:36 PM
  Dating prenup Pete Nice 3 1,659 03-01-2010, 08:41 PM