Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Derick's Dating Exploits
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:So tonight I had date #2 with girl that makes me smile. She went for a ride on my bike. She was very hesitant and a bit scared, but she did it anyway. We rode for about 5 miles to my place. She did say she would get on the bike again. I give her major points for trying it. Then we drove in my car to get ice cream, she enjoyed it. In the car out front of her place, she said that we should get together again. That is awesome, the only issue is I have to wait until the end of august Confusedad: Shes going back home to Washington during her school break. Then we had that awkward kiss moment.

You know it sounds much better when you replace "bike" with "cock" :roflmao: :roflmao:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :high5:
9 out of 10 chance she's got a dude on deck back at home in Washington. I think most chicks that are away at school have someone back at home that keeps them occupied until they go back to school.
bdinva Wrote:9 out of 10 chance she's got a dude on deck back at home in Washington. I think most chicks that are away at school have someone back at home that keeps them occupied until they go back to school.
umm...She lives here. Her family is in Washington. She had a very bad breakup with her past boyfriend. She is friends with my friends wife. Not to mention shes not away at college, shes half way done with her PhD. And shes only going home for 3 weeks, which is pretty much the only time she has to go home during the year
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
bdinva Wrote:9 out of 10 chance she's got a dude on deck back at home in Washington. I think most chicks that are away at school have someone back at home that keeps them occupied until they go back to school.
umm...She lives here. Her family is in Washington. She had a very bad breakup with her past boyfriend. She is friends with my friends wife. Not to mention shes not away at college, shes half way done with her PhD. And shes only going home for 3 weeks, which is pretty much the only time she has to go home during the year

That's OK, keep telling yourself that. Don't worry though, you are not a couple yet, so when back burner dude in Washington is :doggystyle: for the next three weeks, technically she is not cheating on you, not that she will ever tell you anyway. Just take care of your business :atm: when she gets home.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
^^^ go fuck yourself. I finally find a girl that makes me smile and you fuckers hot carl all over me
Derick Wrote:^^^ go fuck yourself. I finally find a girl that makes me smile and you fuckers hot carl all over me

It was more of a Cleveland Steamer than a Hot Carl.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Derick Wrote:^^^ go fuck yourself. I finally find a girl that makes me smile and you fuckers hot carl all over me
Hahaha. I'm gonna bust your balls too cause you were saying i had no game for not getting that chick.

How long do you think it will take before you meet the realgirl? At first your not meeting the real person. Like the way people portray themselfs in a resume or on a job interview.
They know just what to say to have you like "This chick is awesome. She's into all the same stuff as me. She doesn't do all that typical nussie bs like other girls."
The real personality always comes out though. I say 6 months.
Good luck though.
Sexual feces references 5 :high5:

:atm:
Derick Wrote:Yes this is a thread dedicated to myself. if you dont like it then :finger:

So tonight I had date #2 with girl that makes me smile. She went for a ride on my bike. She was very hesitant and a bit scared, but she did it anyway.

I guess that means she trusts you.
I only had dirtbikes, but if you get someone on the back that doesn't know how to lean with you around turns, it fucks you all up. She knew what to do?

I always think a good little indicator of how a chick feels about you is if she'll let you drive her car and sit in the passenger seat when you go somewhere.
negadave Wrote:
Hahaha. I'm gonna bust your balls too cause you were saying i had no game for not getting that chick.

How long do you think it will take before you meet the realgirl? At first your not meeting the real person. Like the way people portray themselfs in a resume or on a job interview.
They know just what to say to have you like "This chick is awesome. She's into all the same stuff as me. She doesn't do all that typical nussie bs like other girls."
Good luck though.
actually she's been telling me all of her little "quirky" things already. Some I find interesting, some just plain weird. But I agree eventually you meet the real girl.
negadave Wrote:
Derick Wrote:Yes this is a thread dedicated to myself. if you dont like it then :finger:

So tonight I had date #2 with girl that makes me smile. She went for a ride on my bike. She was very hesitant and a bit scared, but she did it anyway.

I guess that means she trusts you.
I only had dirtbikes, but if you get someone on the back that doesn't know how to lean with you around turns, it fucks you all up. She knew what to do?
I gave her a quick tutorial on what to do before I even let her get on. she did say she would go again
negadave Wrote:

Random chics I have no trouble with, its the ones I actually like that trouble me.
Derick Wrote:
negadave Wrote:

Good luck though.
actually she's been telling me all of her little "quirky" things already. Some I find interesting, some just plain weird. But I agree eventually you meet the real girl.
I'm kind of interested in hearing the weird ones.
Joe In PA Wrote:I'm kind of interested in hearing the weird ones.
Apparently she has this rule about food that it can only be open for 3 days then it gets thrown away, and she dates all of it with a sharpie. IE, if she buys a bag of baby carrots and opens them on monday, she must eat the entire bag by wednesday or throw them away

There apparently is some kind of sell by/use by rule but I forgot the specifics of that one.
Derick Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:I'm kind of interested in hearing the weird ones.
Apparently she has this rule about food that it can only be open for 3 days then it gets thrown away, and she dates all of it with a sharpie. IE, if she buys a bag of baby carrots and opens them on monday, she must eat the entire bag by wednesday or throw them away

There apparently is some kind of sell by/use by rule but I forgot the specifics of that one.

3 days? Holy shit, she must have one hell of a weekly grocery expense.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ATTN: Derick Hondo 5 2,115 11-15-2010, 11:50 AM
Last Post: Hondo
  Flirting/Dating in the 21st Century Jersey_Mike 17 5,880 07-21-2010, 08:04 PM
Last Post: negadave
  International Dating Guide Derick 7 2,877 07-04-2010, 10:36 PM
  Dating prenup Pete Nice 3 1,659 03-01-2010, 08:41 PM
  I'm dating Seth Rogen Beckster 6 2,692 02-11-2010, 09:19 AM
Last Post: Beckster