Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Derick's Dating Exploits
[Image: wingman4.png]
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Does this girl know about Kristen Bunny Smith?
no. This girl and I are not FB friends, so she has no idea

Won't Bunny be pissed off when she finds out?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Does this girl know about Kristen Bunny Smith?
no. This girl and I are not FB friends, so she has no idea

Won't Bunny be pissed off when she finds out?
she should have seen the signs
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
bdinva Wrote:9 out of 10 chance she's got a dude on deck back at home in Washington. I think most chicks that are away at school have someone back at home that keeps them occupied until they go back to school.
umm...She lives here. Her family is in Washington. She had a very bad breakup with her past boyfriend. She is friends with my friends wife. Not to mention shes not away at college, shes half way done with her PhD. And shes only going home for 3 weeks, which is pretty much the only time she has to go home during the year

Well, "Shes going back home to Washington during her school break" was about the extent of the background you gave us. If what you say above is true - then she's probably going to get bored eventually or at least in the evenings so use it as an opportunity to talk on the phone and get to know here a little better.

And about the OCD thing - my wife is currently getting her doctorate in pharmacy (you mentioned she's getting her PhD) and she's OCD as hell. She has counting rituals and obsesses over the direction that some things point (remote controls, shoes, cell phones, etc). Its not so bad that it has any affect on our life, but I think its a common thing that some certain "smart" people have. She always says that if it gets worse, she'll get CBT to take care of it...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ATTN: Derick Hondo 5 2,115 11-15-2010, 11:50 AM
Last Post: Hondo
  Flirting/Dating in the 21st Century Jersey_Mike 17 5,880 07-21-2010, 08:04 PM
Last Post: negadave
  International Dating Guide Derick 7 2,877 07-04-2010, 10:36 PM
  Dating prenup Pete Nice 3 1,659 03-01-2010, 08:41 PM
  I'm dating Seth Rogen Beckster 6 2,692 02-11-2010, 09:19 AM
Last Post: Beckster