Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wedenseday July 28 2010...Bloody Good Show Chaps
LeNeve Wrote:I change the oil in my car every July, I need to get that done. I need to get new tags by the end of the month too.
you only change the oil once a year
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
LeNeve Wrote:unsolicited knobber sounds about right.

I just want to clarify that the woman takes the load and walks away from the knobber with no further expectations. All women should do this for their man at least once a week. If that happened, cheating spouses would drop 90%.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:2nd date tonight. Going to have ice cream, shes even agreed to try riding on my bike

I've always had super success with girls willing to ride on a motorcycle with me.
shes a little iffy about it, but the fact shes willing to try, gets her major points
Pokes28 Wrote:So the guys are back today right?

I believe that is correct.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Hondo Wrote:Falzone looks like she's been ridden hard and put away wet.

I was thinking the exact same thing. Having met her in person multiple times and seen her on Red Eye and stuff like that, she looks like she has been getting railed 5 times a day for the last month. She looks absolutely used. Don't get me wrong, I think she is hot as hell and would without a doubt, but she been putting in some time in the freak shop lately from the looks of her. From knowing her and hanging out with her, as well as listening to her with Devore, I am gonna George Foreman Guarantee she is a FREEEEEEAK in the bedroom.

Pokes28 Wrote:So the guys are back today right?

Should be, unless Rich got arrested trying to have gay sex in an airport bathroom.
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I change the oil in my car every July, I need to get that done. I need to get new tags by the end of the month too.

He doesn't drive many miles, I would if I drove the miles he drives. As long as you check the oil once a week, you should be good. I change mine every 10,000 miles.

Derick Wrote:

yes. I don't even hit 3000 miles on my car in a year.
a girl just passed out in the lab from giving blood, almost fell off the chair, luckly someone caught her
Derick Wrote:a girl just passed out in the lab from giving blood, almost fell off the chair, luckly someone caught her
the most entertaining part is watching everyone else try to play doctor
Derick Wrote:a girl just passed out in the lab from giving blood, almost fell off the chair, luckly someone caught her

I always get close to passing out when I give blood.
I hate needles...so I don't give blood.
Iva13 Wrote:I hate needles...so I don't give blood.

I don't give mine away either. Only for testing.
she's still on the floor, awake and talking, but still there
Pete Nice Wrote:VAS UP?

So Diana Falzone posting this on facebook this morning, so I watched it. She seems pretty on point with what she says.

At one point they talk about women wanting unexpected gifts, like flowers and candy. Here is my question that arose. I have no problems giving unexpected gifts like flowers and candy. I do it every so often just b/c i see a flower guy and figure it's a good idea. My question is, what do women do to reciprocate? And NO having sex with him is not the answer b/c that's gonna happen anyway and benefits both of you.

I have the answer. Unsolicited knobbers. My version of the surprise flowers and candy would be a knobber just for the hell of it. She just walks up, pulls it out, goes to town, takes the finally and goes about her business.

What say you guys? What should women do for men that is the equal to a man bringing home his lady some flowers?

[youtube]GRmv7jayxKE[/youtube]

I have bought my dude all kinds of random stuff.. His spoiled ass has gotten concert tickets, rims for his car, clothes, movies.. too much stuff. In fact, his ass is spoiled. I think I need to stop doing that.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Thursday, July 28, 2016 ~ Beckster 9 918 07-28-2016, 02:56 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Wednesday, July 27, 2016 ~ Ha Ha HUMP Day Beckster 10 822 07-28-2016, 10:12 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Thursday, July 21, 2016 ~ It's Hot Beckster 7 768 07-21-2016, 04:08 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Thursday, July 14, 2016 ~ Hey Beckster 6 486 07-14-2016, 03:39 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday, July 13, 2016 ~ Taters Beckster 9 773 07-13-2016, 02:41 PM
  Tuesday, July 12, 2016 ~ Prime Day Beckster 8 836 07-12-2016, 01:40 PM