Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wedenseday July 28 2010...Bloody Good Show Chaps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Just seemed like something they would say over here.This place is fucking awesome.I can't get pics off my memory card on this damn computer or I'd post some.I got one pic of the juiciest fucking ass ever.I'm afraid the picture won't do her justice.If I hadn't had my bags with me I would've followed her around some more. :wanker:
5 hour time difference between here and Eastern time zone.
Oh and I saw some guy in Lederhosen.True story.Pub next door.I'm off to :beer:
We were 2 wks ago! Memories of a lifetime; we have lots of pics on my FB page. Take it all in bro!!!
i bleed green Wrote:Oh and I saw some guy in Lederhosen.True story.Pub next door.I'm off to :beer:
pics or this didnt happen
Hey IBG sounds like you're having fun!!!!!! Are you 5 hours ahead or behind us???
Good morning everyone :yawn:
Mornings suck.. I wanna go back to bed.... :yawn:
He's ahead of us time wise.

Have a pint for us.
VAS UP?

So Diana Falzone posting this on facebook this morning, so I watched it. She seems pretty on point with what she says.

At one point they talk about women wanting unexpected gifts, like flowers and candy. Here is my question that arose. I have no problems giving unexpected gifts like flowers and candy. I do it every so often just b/c i see a flower guy and figure it's a good idea. My question is, what do women do to reciprocate? And NO having sex with him is not the answer b/c that's gonna happen anyway and benefits both of you.

I have the answer. Unsolicited knobbers. My version of the surprise flowers and candy would be a knobber just for the hell of it. She just walks up, pulls it out, goes to town, takes the finally and goes about her business.

What say you guys? What should women do for men that is the equal to a man bringing home his lady some flowers?

[youtube]GRmv7jayxKE[/youtube]
unsolicited knobber sounds about right.
2nd date tonight. Going to have ice cream, shes even agreed to try riding on my bike
Derick Wrote:2nd date tonight. Going to have ice cream, shes even agreed to try riding on my bike

I've always had super success with girls willing to ride on a motorcycle with me.
I change the oil in my car every July, I need to get that done. I need to get new tags by the end of the month too.
So the guys are back today right?
Falzone looks like she's been ridden hard and put away wet.

Unsolicited knobbers is EXACTLY the male version of getting flowers. I suspect you'd see a lot more men buying them if that happened. FTD needs to do an ad campaign.

Of course the chicks are NEVER going to go for that.

You know what to say to a guy buying flowers?

"So....what did you do wrong?"

Off to Yellowstone dudebros and brodettes.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17