Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuuuesday July 27 2010...Let's Go To London
I'm off.Hopefully I'll be able to get on at the airport.If my plane falls down, I don't care what you do with my account.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
i bleed green Wrote:I'm off.Hopefully I'll be able to get on at the airport.If my plane falls down, I don't care what you do with my account.
:high5: Sounds awesome, your trip.
i bleed green Wrote:I'm off.Hopefully I'll be able to get on at the airport.If my plane falls down, I don't care what you do with my account.

Well, hopefully your plane behaves. I expect a full report when you return. Have a great time! Buy me something cool.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Iva13 Wrote:The vacation was GREAT..the place was beautiful, right on the boardwalk/beach, ocean front...just perfect!!!! Now, just trying to catch up with work from Fri and Mon... Confusedad:

Iva, you went to Ocean City. MD right? My wife convinced me to go there for a fri to mon weekend in August.

Where did you stay? How much?

Anyplace that you recommend?

Anyplace you stay stay away from?

Give me some hints here babe.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:The vacation was GREAT..the place was beautiful, right on the boardwalk/beach, ocean front...just perfect!!!! Now, just trying to catch up with work from Fri and Mon... Confusedad:

Iva, you went to Ocean City. MD right? My wife convinced me to go there for a fri to mon weekend in August.

Pete we stayed at South Beach Condo at 7th & the Boardwalk. The higher up you go in # streets, the farther you are from the boardwalk...I think the Boardwalk ends like 20th, but I'm not positive. Our place from Fri to Mon was 1900 ...but you don't need that big of a place. I went through a realtor, I will give you the # tomorrow b/c it's at home. Pete there are so many, many condos or hotels/motels down there it's just a matter of where you want to be. Is it just you and your wife? You guys could get a really nice hotel right on the boardwalk, ocean front!! Pete I was shocked... in practically all the places we went to there were Russian girls/women working...all the stores on the boardwalk and in the restaurants...
Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Pete we stayed at South Beach Condo at 7th & the Boardwalk. The higher up you go in # streets, the farther you are from the boardwalk...I think the Boardwalk ends like 20th, but I'm not positive. Our place from Fri to Mon was 1900 ...but you don't need that big of a place. I went through a realtor, I will give you the # tomorrow b/c it's at home. Pete there are so many, many condos or hotels/motels down there it's just a matter of where you want to be. Is it just you and your wife? You guys could get a really nice hotel right on the boardwalk, ocean front!! Pete I was shocked... in practically all the places we went to there were Russian girls/women working...all the stores on the boardwalk and in the restaurants...

We are looking to keep it under $150 a night. It might just ne us, it might be another couple or two.

$1900 for 3 nights? 3 bedrooms?

That's still over $200 a night. If I could get 4 bedrooms and 34 couples I MIGHT be able to do like 1800.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Oh, yeah, and there are tons of young Russian girls in Ocean City, MD. It is one of the top 5 summer work spots for Russian students. They come here for the summer on a student visa, make money and learn English and go back to the University in Russia for the fall term.

Pete Nice Wrote:Oh, yeah, and there are tons of young Russian girls in Ocean City, MD. It is one of the top 5 summer work spots for Russian students. They come here for the summer on a student visa, make money and learn English and go back to the University in Russia for the fall term.

Every one of them that we met down there was sooooo nice and helpful....and lot of them were really, really attractive girls. I say single guys head to OC, MD for a week and see what happens ;-)
Pete you guys could go further up in the street #'s and it gets cheaper...with the kids and his Dad we wanted to be right there...we didn't even have to use our cars to go anywhere....everything was right there and the kids being near the boardwalk w/rides, etc. it was really perfect. You could get something on the Bay side and just walk across the street to the beach...again w/the kids and his Dad we didn't want to have to do that...oh, and none of them chipped in the 1800 was all us... Confusedad: although we knew that b4 we left.
Pete I'll get you that number tomorrow. You can also go on the OC, MD website and see the hotels/motels.
One more thing...Have you ever been there?
This week needs to turn around for me soon, i am bout ready to beat the shit out of the next ignorant moron I cross paths with.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Oh, yeah, and there are tons of young Russian girls in Ocean City, MD. It is one of the top 5 summer work spots for Russian students. They come here for the summer on a student visa, make money and learn English and go back to the University in Russia for the fall term.

Every one of them that we met down there was sooooo nice and helpful....and lot of them were really, really attractive girls. I say single guys head to OC, MD for a week and see what happens ;-)
I stayed at Castle in the sand last summer with my GF, they were all hot, and I am sure after some vodka the fun will happen
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
we also went the weekend before labor day weekend, the prices drop a lot starting that weekend/week
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
this year we are doing Virginia beach the same weekend August 27th-August 31st
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Thursday, July 28, 2016 ~ Beckster 9 918 07-28-2016, 02:56 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Wednesday, July 27, 2016 ~ Ha Ha HUMP Day Beckster 10 822 07-28-2016, 10:12 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Thursday, July 21, 2016 ~ It's Hot Beckster 7 768 07-21-2016, 04:08 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Thursday, July 14, 2016 ~ Hey Beckster 6 486 07-14-2016, 03:39 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday, July 13, 2016 ~ Taters Beckster 9 773 07-13-2016, 02:41 PM
  Tuesday, July 12, 2016 ~ Prime Day Beckster 8 836 07-12-2016, 01:40 PM