Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuuuesday July 27 2010...Let's Go To London
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: United-Kingdom_flag.gif]
I'm out after this.Gotta leave for Toronto in 2.5 hours and I'm not finished packing. :cya:
In case the whole phenomenon blows over while I'm gone
:tater: :tater: :tater:
Have fun....and good morning everyone... :yawn: :yawn: just got back from the family vacation....and yes 4 days was PLENTY of time...
i bleed green Wrote:In case the whole phenomenon blows over while I'm gone

Yeah. I don't think that'll happen.
Have a great time in London. One of my favorite cities in the world.

While you are there, make sure that you have a PIMMS classic. At least one.
Iva13 Wrote:Have fun....and good morning everyone... :yawn: :yawn: just got back from the family vacation....and yes 4 days was PLENTY of time...

How was the vacation?
i bleed green Wrote:In case the whole phenomenon blows over while I'm gone

Oh, not only will it die, I plan on burying it.
The vacation was GREAT..the place was beautiful, right on the boardwalk/beach, ocean front...just perfect!!!! Now, just trying to catch up with work from Fri and Mon... Confusedad:
:tater:
Morning everyone... Just finished my workout, going to jump in the shower and hopefully I will be back in time for the show? Are they live today?
Nussie_T Wrote:Morning everyone... Just finished my workout, going to jump in the shower and hopefully I will be back in time for the show? Are they live today?

They are not live today.
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Morning everyone... Just finished my workout, going to jump in the shower and hopefully I will be back in time for the show? Are they live today?

They are not live today.

Well then... maybe I will find something else to do this fine summery day.
LeNeve Wrote::tater:

Toad! :finger:

They are back tomorrow, I believe.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

They are back tomorrow, I believe.

Yes..you are correct!
Pages: 1 2 3 4