Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you skydive?
Pussies.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
10 years ago, I absolutely would have done it if the chance arose. Now not so much. I might if someone pays for me.
LeNeve Wrote:10 years ago, I absolutely would have done it if the chance arose. Now not so much. I might if someone pays for me.
I would for 1 mill.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Pete Nice Wrote:Pussies.
I was all down to go, but the two times i was about to do it stuff came up that prevented me from doing it. I'm not realy afraid of heights or planes. Thing is i'm kinda supersticious and i took it as a sign that i should not go.
negadave Wrote:
I was all down to go, but the two times i was about to do it stuff came up that prevented me from doing it. I'm not realy afraid of heights or planes. Thing is i'm kinda supersticious and i took it as a sign that i should not go.

That's my thoughts too....if TWO times "things" prevented you from going I say don't do it!!!!!
Pussies.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
the keifer Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:10 years ago, I absolutely would have done it if the chance arose. Now not so much. I might if someone pays for me.
I would for 1 mill.

I would for 6 mill... I need enough to retire with.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=11275246">http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=11275246</a><!-- m -->
Story on abc world news tonight, a guy just died skydiving