Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you skydive?
Would have, now i won't.

We were set to go years ago. Drove like an hour, took the course, walked out and got on the plane with the gear, and they radio'd in that it was to windy. Couldn't do it.

I told the same group of kids if they were ever going again make sure you call me. They were like, yea definatly. Saw them out like 6 months later and they all had went.

I took it as a sign that maybe i just shouldn't go. I won't do it now.

You ever gone? would you?
We were sort of talking about this yesterday on the BBM. I've never been skydiving but I am also scared of heights. I've thought about going but I really don't have anyone to do it with... Jimbo won't even get on a plane, therefore he won't even jump out of one. My sister said she would go but she's been known to chicken out at the last minute. It's definately something I want to try one day.
Gotta be pretty awesome, but your taking a big risk for no reason. I think people are the only ones who do stuff like that. You don't see dogs and cats cliffdiving just to do it.
negadave Wrote:Gotta be pretty awesome, but your taking a big risk for no reason. I think people are the only ones who do stuff like that. You don't see dogs and cats cliffdiving just to do it.

Cats always land on their feet. They don't need a parachute.
Ever see on mtv, travis pastrana jumps out with no parachute and trusts some other guy to come catch him? Call me a wuss but no thanks
I'm not eager to do it, either.. The whole risk of turning into a splatter doesn't really appeal to me. It does look cool from the tv, so i continue to live vicariously through that.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Hell yes. Less risky than sex with some random nussie. If it's your time nothing is gonna change it. Nothing beats doing something that scares the shit out of you and tackling it head-on and doing it anyway. The adrenaline rush is the best high there is.
Yes.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
i bleed green Wrote:Yes.
Yes you have done it? Or you would?
I'm not crazy about it. Same way with bungee jumping.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
fuck yeah, no questions asked
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Not a chance.
negadave Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:Yes.
Yes you have done it? Or you would?
I have not but I intend to at some point. I am planning to bungee jump too. No basejumping though. People die doing that.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Not for me
I went to Airborne school in the Army and spent time with 3 different airborne units. I have never jumped civilian, but I would love to.

The adrenaline rush from jumping out of a plane is fucking amazing. And anyone who says that they are not afraid every time they do it is a liar. Without the fear, the adrenaline rush would not be as high.

I don't care if you are scared looking out a second floor window of your house, you need to go skydiving.

Like Hondo said, it's safer than fucking skanks, you only live once and it is something you will NEVER regret doing.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]