Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fight storys
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Once upon a time, the Beckster and Knightryda were visiting a friend. Knightryda thought it would be funny to pick on the Beckster about silly things, like pies and taters.... The Beckster decided that Knightryda needed to be taught a most valuable lesson, so I grabbed his arm and flipped his 6'2" body to the floor in the middle of his friend's kitchen. The shock of how quickly it all happened rendered knightryda as helpless as Kimbo Slice is when he is dropped on his back. I proceeded to knock him around a little bit until he begged and cried for forgiveness. Lesson learned: don't fuck with the Beckster. THE END.

Lame and I smell :bullshit:
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Once upon a time, the Beckster and Knightryda were visiting a friend. Knightryda thought it would be funny to pick on the Beckster about silly things, like pies and taters.... The Beckster decided that Knightryda needed to be taught a most valuable lesson, so I grabbed his arm and flipped his 6'2" body to the floor in the middle of his friend's kitchen. The shock of how quickly it all happened rendered knightryda as helpless as Kimbo Slice is when he is dropped on his back. I proceeded to knock him around a little bit until he begged and cried for forgiveness. Lesson learned: don't fuck with the Beckster. THE END.

Lame and I smell :bullshit:

It is most certainly true! I have a valid witness and Jim's excuse was that I caught him off-guard!!!!!!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Iva13 Wrote:I never got in a physical fight...even when I was young, if someone wanted to fight w/me my bigger friend would do it for me. Big Grin

That's pretty normal for skinny tiny girls. They usually have a softball or lacrosse player friends who handles business for them.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Quote:Once upon a time, the Beckster and Knightryda were visiting a friend. Knightryda thought it would be funny to pick on the Beckster about silly things, like pies and taters.... The Beckster decided that Knightryda needed to be taught a most valuable lesson, so I grabbed his arm and flipped his 6'2" body to the floor in the middle of his friend's kitchen. The shock of how quickly it all happened rendered knightryda as helpless as Kimbo Slice is when he is dropped on his back. I proceeded to knock him around a little bit until he begged and cried for forgiveness. Lesson learned: don't fuck with the Beckster. THE END.

Wow...... Must've sniffed up a little to much flour from making a f'n pie or someting. This story was highly excegerated. Mid sentence Beckster grabbed me from behind around the thoat, and put all her badonkadonk into it, and we went to the floor. Due to the fact of Beckster being a ra'tard she has no idea how to properly secure a choke and I quckly got out of it, and reversed position got on top of her and got the submission. I was not gonna beat on her at my friends house..... I can do that at home.... lol :tater:

Keep runnin yo mouth Becky... I'm gonna peel that tater, and mash it up. The dudebro's ain't gonna believe that shit..... :deadhorse:
Yea.... I'm the Beckster's pimp, and she makes me PIE...... What's wrong with that?
knightryda01 Wrote:
Quote:Once upon a time, the Beckster and Knightryda were visiting a friend. Knightryda thought it would be funny to pick on the Beckster about silly things, like pies and taters.... The Beckster decided that Knightryda needed to be taught a most valuable lesson, so I grabbed his arm and flipped his 6'2" body to the floor in the middle of his friend's kitchen. The shock of how quickly it all happened rendered knightryda as helpless as Kimbo Slice is when he is dropped on his back. I proceeded to knock him around a little bit until he begged and cried for forgiveness. Lesson learned: don't fuck with the Beckster. THE END.

Wow...... Must've sniffed up a little to much flour from making a f'n pie or someting. This story was highly excegerated. Mid sentence Beckster grabbed me from behind around the thoat, and put all her badonkadonk into it, and we went to the floor. Due to the fact of Beckster being a ra'tard she has no idea how to properly secure a choke and I quckly got out of it, and reversed position got on top of her and got the submission. I was not gonna beat on her at my friends house..... I can do that at home.... lol :tater:

Keep runnin yo mouth Becky... I'm gonna peel that tater, and mash it up. The dudebro's ain't gonna believe that shit..... :deadhorse:

Oh, the twisted tales that you weave when, in fact, you are out to deceive!!!! At no point in time did I try to choke you,... Nice thought, but no....... Do I need to bring Tom on board to tell what he saw? he was laughing his ass off at you and then he went and told a bunch of your buds..
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
knightryda01 Wrote:

:high5: fillin us in with the fo real.

knightryda01 Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao:
Buddy from the camping story again....
He went to paul smith's college in upstate new york. His sister was up visiting him. They're partying out there, he's sloppy drunk, she's not too bad. They're walking across the parking lot headed back to his dorm, he gets to talking shit back and forth with some kid across the parking lot. They get close to eachother and are about to start fighting. My buddy isn't about to back down but he realizes he's way to drunk to fight.

He's just about to throw a punch, and his sister jaws the kid from the side and knocks him out cold. he looked around for a sec and was like oh well f-it and walked away. He said what am i gonna do at that point. Don't really get any worse/ more embarassing, than getting knocked out by a girl. :roflmao:

That chick is currently living in colorado jumping out of helicopters fighting forrest fires. She's pretty bad ass
Nobody ever said if they knocked anybody out. my roomate now says he did it like every fight he was in, first punch. He's like my height 230 though not real muscular just big.

You don't see alot of k.o's in the lightweight division of the ufc or boxing. I know for a fact those dudes hit harder than me. It might be a lost cause for me. i usually end up opening up cuts on people.

Haven't had any problems in a long time though. I don't want to come off like a douchbag. I'm really low key. I just stand up for myself if people are deliberatly fucking with me. I don't go around wearing tapout shirts and bumping into people at the bar.
Pretty sure I have never knocked anyout out cold.

Pete Nice Wrote:Pretty sure I have never knocked anyout out cold.
Some people say it's really easy. remember tony danza on the show talking about that?

I think i've been knocked out like twice and came to real quick. I'm not really sure because i don't remember what happened. That's what makes me pretty sure i did.

I've never fought anybody smaller than me. I don't even think i've fought people my own size.
I shit on someone's head once
Dr. Terrence O'Tool Wrote:I shit on someone's head once

It figures....
Iva13 Wrote:

It figures....

Why? What don't I know about the good Dr, O'Tool?

Pete Nice Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

It figures....

Why? What don't I know about the good Dr, O'Tool?

Nothing but a troll.