Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Fight storys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Ever get in a fist fight? What happened?
In my younger days i've gotten into a few here and there. If you guys start it off i'll post some storys too. I usually did pretty good, but iv'e never k.o.'d anyone. I think i'm too small. (5'7" 150lbs), have you?

Got my pistol permit in 05' and i've done everything i can to avoid conflict since then. I don't want to lose my guns. Plus i think it's a personal weakness now if you let someone else dictate your behavior and cause yourself problems. You control the situation
I've put a few people on their ass in my day....... Confusedlap: One time I got into a scuffle and I hit this guy with an uppercut, reminiscent of Tyson in his prime... lol That also resulted in a badly broken hand which forced me to take time off work. :thanks:

I try not to get into fights because my temper can get the best of me, and once I get mad and start turning green, it's pretty much over for whoever is the enemy at that moment. I also get really bad road rage if pushed I will probally pull someone out of their car and beat them senseless.

I have been debating on training mma. Just for something to do. I love combat and i have a strong wrestling background, but it would help me get some frustrations out. I might enjoy getting my ass beat a little bit... lol
I think if you "train mma" haha, you would get worse charges if you beat someone up. At least in ct.
I've played with the idea too. I wouldn't want to get my ears all collifloured though. Don't know if would apply real worl though. You gonna pull gaurd on somebody in a bar fight? You'll end up getting kicked in the head by 4 other dudes.
I'll tell one of my buddy's first.
He's got a sister 2 years younger than him. Bunch of kids went camping when they were in H.S. My bud, his sis, and her boyfriend were there.
Sisters boyfriend gets all drunk and said to my buddy " It's so awesome were all hanging out. The only thing that sucks is now that your here i can't bang your sister in the ass tonight"
My buddy punched him square in the nose and broke it.
His dad got a call from the kids parents and ended up paying $3500 for reconstructive surgery. No charges.
I got involved in a cat fight in the girls' locker room during gym class.. Still not sure how, either, but I wound up protecting this girl from getting her face slammed into a mirror.. That nearly got really ugly.

Other than occasionally having to put knightryda in place, that's about it.
So many fights and scuffles working the projects I can't even begin to count them all. I have a torn rotator cuff in my right shoulder that is STILL hurting from a brawl in 2003. I hit a guy so many times in the ribs it tore. Should have had the surgery but didn't.

These days I try and stay away from trouble as much as I can. The older I am it seems the less tolerant I am and now if I decide to take a poke at someone I can do it without fear of job sanction. I'm not above a quick finger strike to the throat and then a knee to the face as they go down. Fuck all that "clean" fighting shit. I'll pick the quickest and dirtiest way to incapacitate you and then walk away before anyone knows what's going down. It's the best fight strategy there is.
In high school we had big racial problems. I used to hang out wiht the long hairded metal heads and one day some guys came to my lunch table and started shit with one of the guys at my table. The guys that came to my table were black so when one of the guys from my table called them niggers all hell broke loose. Even though I was one of the guys that couldn't give a shit about what color any of my friends were I became a target.

One day while walking to my bus after school a guy came running towards me and hit me with a running punch. I turned around to go after them and found that there were 3 guys behind me waiting to take over where he left off. I thought twice about fighting them all so I turned around to find I was surrounded. I wound up with at least 15 guys around me and was eventually pinned to a bus where I took several shots to the face. Eventually I had enough adrenaline pumping to bust out of the crowd and made me way to a random bus. One of the guys actually busted the bus window, but getting on the bus wound up stalling just enough to get teachers involved.

Where were my friends while this was happening? Apparently they were watching. I never had any respect for those pussies again.

The following day I had a group of seniors at my locker to make sure I made it home ok.

When the school got involved and found out who I was and who ther other guys were they suspended us. I asked the school if they would participate in a sit down with me the the guys that attacked me so that we could prevent this from continuing, but the school declined.

There were quite a few bad racial fights after that, but luckily I didn't have to get involved.
November of 2009 I was at a friend's house watching football when my friend had to leave to pick up his girlfriend's kids from their father. He asked me to take a ride with him so I went. His's girlfriends ex is apparently pretty hot headed and he was having a bad day so he started talking shit when he got there. I was hanging back staying out of it when my friends turned around to walk back to the car when the guy punched him. As soon as he went down the guy started pounding on my friend. I ran around the car and grabbed the guy and pinned him to his truck. I made sure not to throw a punch because the last thing I wanted at 33 years old was assault charges.

As soon as I let go they started fighting again and once it broke up we left. Poeple that witnessed the fight called the police and I had to go to court for disorderly conduct. In court I told the judge I was just trying to keep the peace and he told me it was ashamed I had to get involved. He told me I was dismissed. My friend, his girlfriend and the other guy had to pay fines.

After dealing with that the only way I'm ever getting involved again is if no one knows my name and there are no witnesses.
Hondo Wrote:So many fights and scuffles working the projects I can't even begin to count them all. I have a torn rotator cuff in my right shoulder that is STILL hurting from a brawl in 2003. I hit a guy so many times in the ribs it tore. Should have had the surgery but didn't.

These days I try and stay away from trouble as much as I can. The older I am it seems the less tolerant I am and now if I decide to take a poke at someone I can do it without fear of job sanction. I'm not above a quick finger strike to the throat and then a knee to the face as they go down. Fuck all that "clean" fighting shit. I'll pick the quickest and dirtiest way to incapacitate you and then walk away before anyone knows what's going down. It's the best fight strategy there is.

Yeah, this is on point for me also. Fight clean? Fuck that. I have not been in a fight in some time, b/c I don't feel like going to jail and losing my job. I am not afraid to confront people though, but b/c of my size, they usually back down, like the pussies that they usually are. One thing I have found, pussies like to talk. People who can really fuck you up, they don't talk.

In high school I got into a fight in the locker room during gym. I hit him, he fell against the wall, i picked up the trash can and put it over top of him, then everyone walked away and left the kid a disgrace.

Also in high school, another kid and I decided we wanted to fight our differences out after school. Went into the alley behind school. He hit me first in the eye socket and it made a weird POP sound, didn't really hurt, but sounded funny as hell, so we all started laughing and were friends after that.

High school again, there was this punk kid who was a grade ahead of me, so he thought he could bully me. One day I was walking down the hall and he was kneeling getting shit in his locker, I called him a pussy and he swung at me. I blocked it with an arm, but he hit my watch and broke it. That pissed me off, so I grabbed his head and slammed it into his open locker. He got a huge welt on his head and almost started to cry, and I went to the Dean, who was also a personal friend, and got his ass suspended for breaking my watch. He not only got owned, he got suspended. :roflmao:

That is what I can recall off the top of my head from High School. Tomorrow, Army fights. Tuesday, College fights. Wednesday, post college fights....
Dropping a dude with a punch and leaving him with a trash can on his head...... :roflmao:

No one is going to top how awesome that is.
Joe In PA Wrote:Where were my friends while this was happening? Apparently they were watching. I never had any respect for those pussies again.

This also happened to me once. Right after high school, two of my friends and I were "cruising the circuit" in Williamsport, which basically is driving around in a designated circle showing off your car, or parking and watching the people driving and trying to talk to chicks.

We stopped and got out. I guess at one point a car full of chicks drove by and I tried to pick them up. About 15 minutes later, this car pulls up and stops, this guy got out that made Hulk Hogan look small. This guy was fucking huge. He started yelling about me talking to his girlfriend or some shit like that. Well I am not a fucking idiot, I was not fighting this guy, so he started coming at me and hit me one time in the head, forehead I think, didn't hurt to much, but I was not taking any risks, so I ran to the other side of my buddies car and got it between us, the guy chased me around the car a for a few minutes, he was slow as fuck and I was fresh off my senior year of sports, so he didn't have any chance of catching me, eventually I think he realized that he was never going to catch me and jumped in his car and left yelling. Where were my friends? They watched the entire time!!!!! They did nothing to help me. There was 3 of us and only one of him, he was huge, but we could have easily taken him with three of us. I was pissed about that for a while and didn't really talk to those guys again until after I was out of the Army and college.
I've never actually been in a one on one fight. I usually always had to fight more than one person or run from a group. Because of always being out numbered I can't say I've ever actually walked away from a fight a winner.
I've never been in a fight, I know it's kind of weird for a 32 year old to have never been in a fight but oh well. I figure it's because either 1. I'm chinese and they don't know if I can fuck their shit up or 2. I'm not a big person so it wouldn't be any fun to kick my ass.
michaelangelo Wrote:I've never been in a fight, I know it's kind of weird for a 32 year old to have never been in a fight but oh well. I figure it's because either 1. I'm chinese and they don't know if I can fuck their shit up or 2. I'm not a big person so it wouldn't be any fun to kick my ass.

A Canadian, Chinese guy with an Italian Screen name. I'd be too confused to even think about fighting.
michaelangelo Wrote:I've never been in a fight, I know it's kind of weird for a 32 year old to have never been in a fight but oh well. I figure it's because either 1. I'm chinese and they don't know if I can fuck their shit up or 2. I'm not a big person so it wouldn't be any fun to kick my ass.

So, have you ever pretended or indicated that you might know some martial arts or something to people to intimidate them?
Pages: 1 2 3 4