Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fight storys
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:I've never been in a fight, I know it's kind of weird for a 32 year old to have never been in a fight but oh well. I figure it's because either 1. I'm chinese and they don't know if I can fuck their shit up or 2. I'm not a big person so it wouldn't be any fun to kick my ass.

So, have you ever pretended or indicated that you might know some martial arts or something to people to intimidate them?
No, I am not a confrontational person. I guess one time i was chatting with some girls I knew from college and one of their boyfriends was pounding his fist into his other hand but nothing came of that.
I got in a couple of fights. One I was with a dude on a date at a little league football game that he used to play on. We were sitting on the grass watching the game and this bitch cheerleader started talking shit about me. I warned her if she didn't shut up I was going to hit her. We were walking back to his truck and she pushed me. I turned around and decked her pretty good. My date pulled me off of her before I could get another one in, as we were walking out I was approached by someone that I was banned from coming on the property ever again. I went back there a few years later to watch my little brothers football team kick their ass.
Then in high school, this chick used to call my inlaws house because she liked my brother in law and everytime someone would answer the phone she'd hang up. So finally one day at school, I told her to stop hanging up the phone, she kept telling me that it wasn't her... Like I was retarded... we had call display. That afternoon in gym class, we were on the same Dodgeball team. She stood behind me the entire time calling me names, finally when I had enough. I took the dodgeball and threw it at her bitch face. She came running up behind me and punched the back of my head. She was on the ground crying after that. No one got suspended but we had to do walk and talks with a teacher for a week. To this day we still hate each other.
I've been in alot of fights. Alot.

I got surrounded by about 5-6 dudes once. I hit the point man in the head with a bottle, and dropped him. Then one guy yelled something about getting a gun. I went inside and got a pistol and ran back out. They all jumped into a truck and took off fast. They left one guy standing there, so I pistol whipped him.

I got into some major trouble for this one.
Another time I snatched a guy by his throat, and squeezed untill he passed out. Then let go. I turned around and walked back up to my house, and he hit me in the back of the head with a brick. Then my friends snatched him up, and made him leave.
I was at a mexican wedding in the country, and I got all drunk, and started telling everyone to fuck their mothers in spanish. I remember squaring off with a guy, and next thing I knew I was back in town with a broken jaw, and a bunch of stitches.
The only fight I've ever been in actually was in an indoor soccer game.
It was getting a little chippy, and this little guy on my team was yapping the whole game, with this tall skinny guy on their team mostly. Well, one play, the ball was along the boards, we were both running toward it, he was inbetween me and the boards. As we got to the ball I gave him a little nudge, and by little nudge I mean I full out body checked him into the boards. He got up and reached for my throat so I pushed his hand to the side and stepped back. When he reached again I figured he wasn't going to stop, so I was going to be damned if I was going to let him get the first punch. I popped him with a right just below his eye, then with a quick left. And I don't remember anything after that until people on his team were pulling me back (I think I started swinging at them too). I turned away and ducked, covering the back of my head with my elbows infront of my face, and this fucker tried to punt my face. Well, he kind did, but my arms took most of it. I had a little scrape on my forehead and a swollen right hand for a few days, but that was it. I don't even know how long it all lasted.
Joe In PA Wrote:When the school got involved and found out who I was and who ther other guys were they suspended us. I asked the school if they would participate in a sit down with me the the guys that attacked me so that we could prevent this from continuing, but the school declined.

Like obama, the proffesor, and the cop? haha. Guess that's standard practice. Bet if they offered to have a beer at the sitdown you would've went.
Pete Nice Wrote:One thing I have found, pussies like to talk. People who can really fuck you up, they don't talk.

That is what I can recall off the top of my head from High School. Tomorrow, Army fights. Tuesday, College fights. Wednesday, post college fights....

I 110% agree with you about the shit talkers.

Army fights, college fights and more :rock: i'll be looking forward to reading those.
michaelangelo Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:I've never been in a fight, I know it's kind of weird for a 32 year old to have never been in a fight but oh well. I figure it's because either 1. I'm chinese and they don't know if I can fuck their shit up or 2. I'm not a big person so it wouldn't be any fun to kick my ass.

So, have you ever pretended or indicated that you might know some martial arts or something to people to intimidate them?
No, I am not a confrontational person. I guess one time i was chatting with some girls I knew from college and one of their boyfriends was pounding his fist into his other hand but nothing came of that.

By the name and the heritage, i would have guessed that you can be deadly with a set of knunchucks :j/k:
LeNeve Wrote:I've been in alot of fights. Alot.

I got surrounded by about 5-6 dudes once. I hit the point man in the head with a bottle, and dropped him. Then one guy yelled something about getting a gun. I went inside and got a pistol and ran back out. They all jumped into a truck and took off fast. They left one guy standing there, so I pistol whipped him.

I got into some major trouble for this one.
Was gonna say, you might not want to say that one on the internet. But since you got caught......

That could be an assault with a deadly weapon charge no? Maybe some jail time?
I used to get in alot of fights too. Never really had anyone pull weapons though esecially a gun.

i used to hang out out of town with a bunch of kids that skateboarded. They had fights with the wrestleing tean kids all through high school. They were way bigger than us but nobody ever backed down. Some we'd win, some we'd lose.

My buddy got jumped by 5 of them at a houseparty. One dude ended up sitting on his chest punching him while 4 other kids were field goal punting his head. He pulled a pocket knife and stabbed the kid 3x in the back. The other kids bailed.

Cops came he got busted. They both went to the hospital and the kid that got stabbed was out before my friend. I was sure he was gonna be able to get off on self defence, but he ended up doing a year and a half for it.
Once upon a time, the Beckster and Knightryda were visiting a friend. Knightryda thought it would be funny to pick on the Beckster about silly things, like pies and taters.... The Beckster decided that Knightryda needed to be taught a most valuable lesson, so I grabbed his arm and flipped his 6'2" body to the floor in the middle of his friend's kitchen. The shock of how quickly it all happened rendered knightryda as helpless as Kimbo Slice is when he is dropped on his back. I proceeded to knock him around a little bit until he begged and cried for forgiveness. Lesson learned: don't fuck with the Beckster. THE END.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I think like 95% of the fights i've gotten in were because of my friends or a girl. 1 maybe 2 because somebody didn't like me or i was getting out of line.

See the bar pic i posted the other day? That girl with the black shirt totally threw me under the bus one time.

We all used to go back to her house after the bar closed. she had 2 other girl roomates. One night it was just me, 2 of the chicks in the basement playing darts, and two dudes up in the kitchen. They start telling me they don't want one of them there and he won' leave. They tell me they don't know him and he just followed them back from the bar. they asked him to go, he won't go.
So i'm like, " you want me to ask him to leave"? they say yea. I'm like "You don't know him?" Nope.
I go up and real chill i say, you bro, time to get going, the girls are getting ready to go to bed and they asked me to ask you to leave. He says i'm with becky.
Dave: ok dude, but becky told me to tell you to go
Guy: I'm here with becky
Dave:I don't care who your with, it's time to go. The girls say they don't know you and they want you out.
Guy: i'm here with becky.
It's getting pretty heated by this point.
I tell him, listen motherfucker, i aint asking you to leave. I'm TELLING you.
He's just looking at me.

I call the girl up from the basement and i say "sherry, do you know this kid?.
Sherry: Yea.
Dave: in my head i'm like wtf!?? didn't see that coming. What's his name?
She doesn't skip a beat, and to my very big suprize says the kids full name!

Keep in mind this is about 3:15 am after a night of drinking.

The guy says " why don't you stop running your moulth you little bitch" It was too late at that point and i straight lost my temper when he came out with that. I tackled him off the chair we slammed off th cabinets. I ended up in a mount on his chest, landed bout 5 right hands. He got out of it and ended up on me and cracked me a few times. I saw a few of those nice black flashes accompanied by that thud sound. I ended up reversing it and started droping elbows on him....bad. The girl had to yell at me to stop. The whole kithen was covered with blood. He ended up having to get stitches in his head and his chin.
I was freaking out the next day thinking i was gonna get arrested. I realized, for some reason a mystery to me, that i was spouting off insults like the kid from christmas story. I called him jew boy a bunch of times wich is odd cause i'm not anti-semetic in the least,But i was shitting my pants thinking they were gonna charge me with a hate crime.

That chick totally fucked me on that one.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Once upon a time, the Beckster and Knightryda were visiting a friend. Knightryda thought it would be funny to pick on the Beckster about silly things, like pies and taters.... The Beckster decided that Knightryda needed to be taught a most valuable lesson, so I grabbed his arm and flipped his 6'2" body to the floor in the middle of his friend's kitchen. The shock of how quickly it all happened rendered knightryda as helpless as Kimbo Slice is when he is dropped on his back. I proceeded to knock him around a little bit until he begged and cried for forgiveness. Lesson learned: don't fuck with the Beckster. THE END.
:roflmao: :roflmao: Although I think we would all agree that Knightryda is still very effectively fucking with the Beckster.Epic Fail.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
I never got in a physical fight...even when I was young, if someone wanted to fight w/me my bigger friend would do it for me. Big Grin
i bleed green Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Once upon a time, the Beckster and Knightryda were visiting a friend. Knightryda thought it would be funny to pick on the Beckster about silly things, like pies and taters.... The Beckster decided that Knightryda needed to be taught a most valuable lesson, so I grabbed his arm and flipped his 6'2" body to the floor in the middle of his friend's kitchen. The shock of how quickly it all happened rendered knightryda as helpless as Kimbo Slice is when he is dropped on his back. I proceeded to knock him around a little bit until he begged and cried for forgiveness. Lesson learned: don't fuck with the Beckster. THE END.
:roflmao: :roflmao: Although I think we would all agree that Knightryda is still very effectively fucking with the Beckster.Epic Fail.

The best part is that HIS friend is my witness!!!! :happy:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!