Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday, January 23 2012 - Year of the Dragon
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I might have an addiction to buying tools.
Me too.
If it looks nice hanging on a peg board, fits in a tool bag,something I actually need, or just cool looking in general, I'll probaly buy it.
I want to get a finish nailer/brad nailer set, and a new table saw.
you cant hang a table saw on a peg board. But if your looking for one. My step dad has a parter cable?, think spins crazy fast with a think steel table. Takes about 3 people to move it
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Laces out, Dan :grin:
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I might have an addiction to buying tools.
Me too.
If it looks nice hanging on a peg board, fits in a tool bag,something I actually need, or just cool looking in general, I'll probaly buy it.
if its completely worthless, is shiny, and you have no need for it, you will probably buy it

Confusedad: yeah.

I have some spare leds and alligator clips if anyone needs some.
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I actually want to draw up a floorplan of the whole house and mark what outlets are on what breakers.
that should be done inside your box already.

It is written on the door, but it's vague.
basically should be 1 for each room. kitchen, living, bedroom 1, etc. Its not going to be detailed, thats not how they run wires

You would think they would have it that way, but the microwave is wired through the bathroom and part of 2 of the bedrooms. The washing machine even shares with another socket in the kitchen. It's a strange configuration.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
i consider harbor freight tools one time use only. But then again I do have a small air tank I take to the track with me, and a fold up trailer from them. Both have made it 1 year with no issues
Derick Wrote:you cant hang a table saw on a peg board. But if your looking for one. My step dad has a parter cable?, think spins crazy fast with a think steel table. Takes about 3 people to move it
You haven't seen my peg board :wink: Porter Cable is a good brand, sounds a little bigger than I need though.
Derick Wrote:if its outdoor, it should be in a sealed box. Check the seal, might be old, also might replace the outlet anyway. or replace them both

I have a feeling that's what we'll need to do.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:You would think they would have it that way, but the microwave is wired through the bathroom and part of 2 of the bedrooms. The washing machine even shares with another socket in the kitchen. It's a strange configuration.
someone fucked your house up
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Yesterday was a great day in sports. Manchester United beat Arsenal, Penguins beat the Capitals, Flyers and Ravens lost. And, although I had no real vested interest, I was routing for the Giants bc their starting fullback is one of my all time favorite Pitt players.

Go Giants in the Super Bowl, I hate the Patriots, just not as much as the Ravens.

Sent from my taint.
Pete may be the first to be unfriended :poke:

Just remember this, I am your superior in Packers ownership, you answer to me newb.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Derick Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:You would think they would have it that way, but the microwave is wired through the bathroom and part of 2 of the bedrooms. The washing machine even shares with another socket in the kitchen. It's a strange configuration.

pretty much just shot a wiring load on everything, then hooked it up where it landed.
Derick Wrote:
Sounds like it wasn't all built at the same time.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

pretty much just shot a wiring load on everything, then hooked it up where it landed.
Shootin' wires......GOO!!!!
Brian Wrote:
Derick Wrote:you cant hang a table saw on a peg board. But if your looking for one. My step dad has a parter cable?, think spins crazy fast with a think steel table. Takes about 3 people to move it
You haven't seen my peg board :wink: Porter Cable is a good brand, sounds a little bigger than I need though.
it might be a Jet also, looks closer to one of those. Unless you need a $2000 table saw, its probably more than you need
I like how pete is having his own conversation with himself
Covino joined the mile high club with a rock band.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  January 10th, 2019 Joe 0 794 01-10-2019, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Joe
  January 8th, 2019 Joe 0 226 01-08-2019, 08:34 AM
  January 7, 2018 - Hello Joe 3 313 01-07-2019, 04:33 PM
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
Last Post: LeNeve