Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7-15-10 Looking Up I Noticed I Was Late!!!
BigFan Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Hello my friends!!! I'm in a good mood and I don't know why.
New Futurama sucks
Anyone else sick of these Mel Gibson calls?

I'm tired of the Mel Gibson crap but I like the Futurama episodes. Last week was pretty funny!

Well, double poster, when you figure out why, let us know.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Just smile and BLOW ME!!!
Covino: "I am awesome because, I have a hate site and a fan site!"
Covino: "IF THIS IS CLOUT, RICH IS PINK ..KID KELLY IS BLUE :doggystyle"
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Being here with my friends makes me happy. Big Grin
LeNeve Wrote:
WyoIan Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:day 3 of no C&R. IT is obvious the guy that controls the radio is losing interest in them. Classic rewind or something is on now.
So whoop his @$$ and change the channel!

He is my boss too.

You still have the hook up I gave ya, right?

oh yeah. but then everything sounds messed up, and no one can hear anything good. I have wireless headphones, but they get hot, and kind of annoying.
LeNeve Wrote:WEll he changed it to C&R just in time for Mel Gibson to scream fuck several times loudly through out the entire shop. I hate when that happens.

It's like that awkward moment at the dinner table when your parents are fighting.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
JDubb Wrote:

Being here with my friends makes me happy. Big Grin

:kissass: :kissass: :kissass: :kissass: :kissass:

:poke:
I HATE PIE!!
She is showing no emotion b/c she is DONE with him....I'm sure she showed emotion in the beginning but now knows it's OVER....she has NO emotion left for him...now she's out to ruin him.
Mel Gibson was trying to get a rise out of his woman the same way he was trying to get a rise out of the Jews and the cop he called "sugar tits" :roll:
Iva13 Wrote:She is showing no emotion b/c she is DONE with him....I'm sure she showed emotion in the beginning but now knows it's OVER....she has NO emotion left for him...now she's out to ruin him.
:hitit:
Iva13 Wrote:She is showing no emotion b/c she is DONE with him....I'm sure she showed emotion in the beginning but now knows it's OVER....she has NO emotion left for him...now she's out to ruin him.

Yep.
She's not showing emotion because her mission is accomplished. Huge amounts of child support for the next 18 years.
LeNeve Wrote:
:hitit:
You'd Hit anything.
Joe In PA Wrote:
She's not showing emotion because her mission is accomplished. Huge amounts of child support for the next 18 years.

Now her mission is to completely destroy what is left of his career.
WyoIan Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:
WyoIan Wrote:Sweet my new Droid just arrived!! now chargin the battery!

which one did you get?
what do you have!

I have a Blackberry curve, nothing special, but it works. i'm thinking of getting an iphone next but my contract isn't up for a couple of years

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tuesday, 7/19/2016 ~ Late Beckster 1 469 07-20-2016, 08:56 AM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Wednesday 01/27/16 - I'm late. NussieT 1 222 01-27-2016, 11:04 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  Monday 10/22/2012.....starting late Brampton 113 720 10-24-2012, 07:34 AM
Last Post: DaveP
  Friday...July 15...Just Noticed Pete's Avatar has Crazy Eyes i bleed green 216 1,554 07-18-2011, 10:03 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  friday, feb 25 2011......WTF!!! its better late than never Brampton 321 1,274 02-28-2011, 12:22 AM
Last Post: DaveP