Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 4/29/13 - Jeebus
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Weirf Twitter facts... Every May, there is a Masturbate-A-Thon! An event where people gather to publicly masturbate in an attempt to raise money for charity.

That's a twitter fact?

it's probaly some weirdo, that just happens to be on twitter, making up his own bullshit.

Think it's JDubb?

probaly him and his cohorts from the JGoogle thing
Joe Wrote:Man, I really need to find someone with access to really cheap flooring.
Go with carpet, not carpet tiles. Get the kind that has a foam pad attached that you glue down. Super easy to install.
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
NussieT Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:wife: hey honey, I signed us up for a charity event

husband: oh man, when? hopefully not this weekend, I have a golf tournament.

wife: no it's next weekend

husband: do I have to wear a suit?

wife, oh no, just an old pair of sweat pants, and a tshirt you don't mind throwing away

husband: DA FAQ?
I volunteer for one cancer charity and participate in another. In the 5-6 years I've been doing it, Jim's never gone with me
Maybe he would if everyone was masturbating?
Jim hates groups of people. He'll either bitch the entire drive in so I get pissed off and tell him to go home or he'll casually forget and miss it

You know, you really don't paint a very good picture of Jim. I kind of want to punch him if I see him and tell him to stop being an asshole.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Man, I really need to find someone with access to really cheap flooring.
Go with carpet, not carpet tiles. Get the kind that has a foam pad attached that you glue down. Super easy to install.

Also a HUUUUUUGE motherfucker if you ever want to pull it up.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
I don't do charity stuff. My time is to valuable.

Although I do want to get into Warrior Dashes, tough mudders, zombie runs and the such, and I guess they all are for charity.

SO I will be in Michigan for work Wednesday through Friday this week. Not sure where yet, but I would like to hit up that pizza place Chip talks about and that place we went to with Beckster if I am in that area.

Fuck, the Tigers are out of town except for Wednesday, and that is a 1:08PM game, if it was a 4PM or later game I could go.

Brian Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So does anyone besides Brian, Brampton and I watch Game of Thrones?

And if so are you all caught up, including last night?
I'm all caught up.

You read the books so you already know what is going to happen.
Yes, and I can't wait.
get it? :whomo:
Derick Wrote:
laminate is easy and can handle to dampness of a basement. if its for your main floor, just get some hardwood.
Fuck, I am going to be in fucking Michigan for the first two Penguin home games of the playoffs.

speaking of GOT, wasn't anyone else as impressed with Brienne's ass?

For a tall "beauty", the actress' fanny was something else.
Pete Nice Wrote:Fuck, I am going to be in fucking Michigan for the first two Penguin home games of the playoffs.
I'm sure they will be on tv
Brampton Wrote:speaking of GOT, wasn't anyone else as impressed with Brienne's ass?

For a tall "beauty", the actress' fanny was something else.

I actually was going to say something about that, her body looked pretty damn good from behind. Nice ass for sure.

I wish they would have shown the entire package so we could have seen what she had going on in the front.

oh yeah, as for the Gay basketball player.......is anyone else surprised that there aren't more openly gay athletes?

I mean, for the most part, who cares? Plus, he aint trying to bang his teammates, and from what I hear they don't give a shit either
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Fuck, I am going to be in fucking Michigan for the first two Penguin home games of the playoffs.
I'm sure they will be on tv

Probably not there, I will have to go someplace that shows all games. Hockeytown or BW3.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT