Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday, April 11 It's still pouring
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I wanted to call C&R about that Trannie, but my mom keeps calling me. This is probably call #7 since noon. :killme:

My wife does that shit, I should start beating her.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Ooh. The UFC is in Winnipeg this weekend.

home to the indoor cow butchering serial masturbators. right on.

Too bad the fights are already set up. It might be fun seeing weirdos involved.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I wanted to call C&R about that Trannie, but my mom keeps calling me. This is probably call #7 since noon. :killme:

that just makes it worse. like they start calling more to make sure you aren't mad and shit
Pete Nice Wrote:

"Oh, and one more thing...." :killme:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Ooh. The UFC is in Winnipeg this weekend.
??? I know it's in the city on June 15th. Tickets go on sale this week because I saw the pre sale info all over twitter and a friend got his tickets ursterday
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I wanted to call C&R about that Trannie, but my mom keeps calling me. This is probably call #7 since noon. :killme:

that just makes it worse. like they start calling more to make sure you aren't mad and shit

I gotten those texts when I don't answer my phone.. "You didn't answer, are you mad at me?"
I HATE PIE!!
I stop answering it. I texted my mom three times then all of a sudden she calls me. I ignore and then she goes back to texting me
Pete Nice Wrote:

Haha, better get her in check!
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I wanted to call C&R about that Trannie, but my mom keeps calling me. This is probably call #7 since noon. :killme:
I stop answering it. I texted my mom three times then all of a sudden she calls me. I ignore and then she goes back to texting me

She'll just keep calling if I ignore her.
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Ooh. The UFC is in Winnipeg this weekend.
??? I know it's in the city on June 15th. Tickets go on sale this week because I saw the pre sale info all over twitter and a friend got his tickets ursterday

We saw some local fights this past Saturday, not the one where the dude died. Wow.. it was run so badly. I took videos. One guy was getting his ass beat so bad that he lost his form and was windmilling. Terrible. There were a few fighters that showed promise. I need to pick through the videos I took and post some of them. Now, Jim is entertaining the idea of running a promotion to hold fights.
I HATE PIE!!
Beckster with the big call today!
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:Now according to C&R if you don't have facebook you are considered weird :roll:

The 2 friends I get along with the most don't have facebook, because I they are not on there to post stupid shit to make me dislike them
I have to agree, people who aren't on facebook are in the same category as people who don't drive for me. Just something weird about them.

Then I'm weird, and proud of it.

Nothing about Facebook makes me want to get it.
Put my life on the internet for "friends" to see? No thanks.
I don't have people I hated in high school bugging to be my friend.
I don't have to worry about posting something I don't want my family to see.
I don't have to worry about a friend posting something that I don't want my family to see.

I already keep in touch with the people I want to keep in touch with. And I don't have I don't have to deal with extra crap.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Beckster with the big call today!

It's so nice when Spot answers over the interns. I have a better shot of not being called Dexter.

I had more to say, but I was changing a diaper and lost my train of thought.
I HATE PIE!!
I like DBN more than facebook. I'm on DBN way more than I am on facebook.
Pete Nice Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:But I am not going to stop liking someone for not having facebook.

Although all the people I know who don't have it, are doing it for spite of some sort, spite to not do what everyone else does, spite of not letting facebook into your like, etc etc.
Agree, we just think they are odd. :high5:

I just think that people not on facebook are trying to prove a point but no one cares ab out their point so they should just give it up.

The only point I'm trying to prove is that I don't think it's worth the hassle.
If I did get it, I wouldn't use it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM