Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday June 18 2010...Friday,Friday,Friday,Friday,Friday,
LeNeve Wrote:What fireworks are legal where you live?

The only thing you can't buy in Kansas are bottle rockets. You can buy them in Oklahoma though, and that is only an hour away. I've bought enough big mortars in the past, that made the county production look pretty weak.

They are illegal in Mich, but we drive down to Indiana and buy them by the cartload anyway. It depends on where you shoot them off and how bitchy your neighbors are whether the cops will even show up. Anything that leaves the ground is illegal, except for those crappy bottle rockets that go pop.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Iva13 Wrote:Oh, and fireworks scare me unless they are done professionally...

I'm pretty proffesional at it. I'm really good at putting out fires.
Iva13 Wrote:Pete I was going to say what B did...if you go to one here in the USA...your wife and her friends will be the most attractive ones there..we had a friend who was a nudist and we went to a party w/his nudist friends (not a naked party...just a party) and I wouldn't want to see any of those people naked... :barf:

There was also talk off going to some remote spot, not a nudist camp, just some remote spot someone knows, and just being naked all weekend. While I like that idea better, I still have the boner issue.

I would really really really like to see my wife's friend Genia naked.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Pete I was going to say what B did...if you go to one here in the USA...your wife and her friends will be the most attractive ones there..we had a friend who was a nudist and we went to a party w/his nudist friends (not a naked party...just a party) and I wouldn't want to see any of those people naked... :barf:

There was also talk off going to some remote spot, not a nudist camp, just some remote spot someone knows, and just being naked all weekend. While I like that idea better, I still have the boner issue.

I would have an issue with sitting around in the woods naked in general.
Hey Slovenia.......Charlie Brown wants his shirt back........good grief
DaveP Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I love to walk around naked, I'll even do it when I am in the gym locker room.

:worthlesswopics:

Nice try
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
40 hours right on the money this week.
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

I would have an issue with sitting around in the woods naked in general.

Yeah, I think a cabin would be on my wish list. All you can really do is go to a beach, go swimming and play volleyball, or just sit around. You really can't do anything that might get your shit all scratched up.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Damn Ref in the USA game, cost them a goal, now they are down 2-0 :bullshit:
LeNeve Wrote:40 hours right on the money this week.
35 for me.
Brampton Wrote:Damn Ref in the USA game, cost them a goal, now they are down 2-0 :bullshit:

SHIT, I forgot the game was on. Are they really down 2-0? Wtf how did that happen? Do they look to be able to come back?

Where the fuck did Slovenia come from? They have been on fire since having to play the play in series to get into the cup. They beat Russia to get in, won their first game and are now about to lock up a spot in the sweet 16. Who do they have? Any names?

Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Damn Ref in the USA game, cost them a goal, now they are down 2-0 :bullshit:

SHIT, I forgot the game was on. Are they really down 2-0? Wtf how did that happen? Do they look to be able to come back?
Ref called a hand ball wham the US was gonna gat a sure goal to tie it 1-1. Then the Slovenians scored on what looked like an offside ....... The US aren't coming back Confusedad:
Brian in NY Wrote:As far as death by firing squad goes........HELL YEAH!!! :happy:
+10000%
Covino: "I am awesome because, I have a hate site and a fan site!"
Covino: "IF THIS IS CLOUT, RICH IS PINK ..KID KELLY IS BLUE :doggystyle"
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:40 hours right on the money this week.
35 for me.

I had 40 at about 2 yesterday afternoon.
Plenty of OT again this week. :happy:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip