Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
05-26-10 --> I really don't want to be at work....
DaveP Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:harriet whit

Huh?!?!?

I agree.. whatdatmean

newest member of DBN
LeNeve Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:harriet whit

Huh?!?!?

I agree.. whatdatmean

newest member of DBN

Is there a reason you didn't explain that in your first post?
Why did you have to confuse us all?
LeNeve Wrote:Derick should put the whole riding suit on and the helmet, and just work like normal. Standing there in full gear doing experiments and shit. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
i should do this
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
the only problem is the pant arnt made to have clothes on underneath, so if i wore the pants I would have them on all day
Derick Wrote:the only problem is the pant arnt made to have clothes on underneath, so if i wore the pants I would have them on all day

You say that like you don't want to do it.
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:the only problem is the pant arnt made to have clothes on underneath, so if i wore the pants I would have them on all day

there not exactly the most stylish, besides how much shit would i get dfor doing that
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

there not exactly the most stylish, besides how much shit would i get dfor doing that

Just do it. You know you want to.
You won't get too much shit, people will understand.
Chip Wrote:people will understand.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Nussie_T Wrote:Iva, did you watch the finale of DWTS last night? So predictable that Nicole won.

I know right...The true winner should have been Erin Anderson...she had NO dance experience at all and ended up doing really well. Nicole had experience and Evan is an ice skater, he has knowledge of dance, rehersals, movements, etc.

The day foreman in the shop rides his harley to work whenever it's nice outside, he wears his leather pants then changes when he gets to work, could you not do that after you walk into the lunchroom??
Iva13 Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Iva, did you watch the finale of DWTS last night? So predictable that Nicole won.

I know right...The true winner should have been Erin Anderson...she had NO dance experience at all and ended up doing really well. Nicole had experience and Evan is an ice skater, he has knowledge of dance, rehersals, movements, etc.

After Erin & Maks got kicked off I only watched bits and pieces of it. Nicole and Evan both had an unfair advantage over the rest of them. I saw Kate dance with Tony again... she still sucked ass.
I hear Damian :boobs: ..... But please, someone, tell me he didn't say "tatertits"....
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
OMG! I have not laughed this hard in a long time!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
eddieyourdj Wrote:OMG! I have not laughed this hard in a long time!!!

Who did he say requested it??????
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
swetty nuts.....great

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tuesday, December 1, 2015 ~ Can't Work Beckster 9 200 12-01-2015, 04:21 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, Dec 29, 2014 ~ Don't Want To Work Beckster 10 476 12-29-2014, 05:14 PM
Last Post: Joe
  June 12, 2014 Thursday ~ No work Tomorrow Beckster 13 380 06-12-2014, 04:43 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday 03/10/14 - Back To Work Blues NussieT 100 1,940 03-11-2014, 09:37 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 1/15/14...Finally some work to do Derick 25 505 01-15-2014, 05:46 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 12/2/2013 - Back to work. Joe 173 810 12-02-2013, 11:30 PM
  Tuesday, Nov 26, 2013 ~ Halfway thru the Work Week Beckster 105 1,755 11-26-2013, 06:51 PM
  Friday 12/28...Starting to love 3 day work weeks. Derick 137 1,425 12-28-2012, 04:27 PM
Last Post: MattInMinnesota
  12/27/2012....back to work Brampton 189 1,650 12-28-2011, 10:28 PM
Last Post: Indiansfan
  Thursday - 03/24/2011- It's mail it in to work day Hondo 209 1,959 03-24-2011, 11:49 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice