Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday - 8/23/2012 - Titmouse Thursday
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Obama doesn't know how to spell Ohio.
Which probably makes him cooler.

How dumb does a state have to be to rip off YMCA and be proud of it?

[Image: A06NYTUCcAA3MsR.jpg]

What in the hell were they trying to spell?

Ohio.
Only they did it backwards.

Have you ever seen that stupid cheer that they do?
I've even seen people with bumber stickers with people spelling it out like that.
Joe Wrote:I like the straight or even flared leg look.

[Image: jeans.jpg]

I hate wearing jeans... I think I look terrible in them. I feel far more comfortable in a pair of black or grey dress pants.
NussieT Wrote:I honestly don't think I could kill anything intentionally. Jim's "friend" popped up in our life again last month... and I am not too pleased about it.

OH HELL NO. Want me to come up there and beat his ass??
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I honestly don't think I could kill anything intentionally. Jim's "friend" popped up in our life again last month... and I am not too pleased about it.

That shit needs to never be an issue again.

What he said. This should never have happened to begin with, let alone ever again.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I honestly don't think I could kill anything intentionally. Jim's "friend" popped up in our life again last month... and I am not too pleased about i.t...

That shit needs to never be an issue again.

I thought it was, she hadn't sent him a message in almost two years. In July her boyfriend dumped her and she started texting Jim again. Jim told her to leave him alone because he was never going to leave me... she stopped again until last Friday which I was denied being able to read. Then sent one on Sunday telling him that her son was going to be away from Wednesday to Monday. That text denied him sex, I've been sleeping in the spare room and told I am on the verge of leaving...

There are 2 very simple ways he could stop her: Change his number or block hers. He's a fucking moron if he doesn't stop it.
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:One of the guys that used to sit close to my season ticket seats at the Bomber game tweeted this today... Hilarious...

"Marriage is like a deck of cards. In the beginning all u need is 2 hearts & a diamond but in the end u wish you had a fucking club & a spade"

You gotta laugh to keep from crying.

I refuse to let myself cry about it. I am stronger than that...

I got your back, T!!!!
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I thought it was, she hadn't sent him a message in almost two years. In July her boyfriend dumped her and she started texting Jim again. Jim told her to leave him alone because he was never going to leave me... she stopped again until last Friday which I was denied being able to read. Then sent one on Sunday telling him that her son was going to be away from Wednesday to Monday. That text denied him sex, I've been sleeping in the spare room and told I am on the verge of leaving...

I have never in my life cheated on a girl. Even if I knew the relationship was dying I still wouldn't. I just never wanted to be the scum bag and I didn't want girls going all apeshit on me.

Now if I didn't have any self respect and I knew I could cheat, get caught and still maintain the relationship I might have dabbled in it. Your husband doesn't have the same self respect it sounds so they only thing that's going to set him straight is the consequences that come from his actions. Refusing sex is hardly enough. In fact that would make me cheat.

I am with you. I could never work on building a relationship with someone and then ruin it. That kind of logic is just stupid to me.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:superior intelligence and clothing as defining qualities.
fucking serious?

I'll choke those mother fuckers out, using my neanderthal brain, and not wearing skinny jeans. fuck them.
:high5:
Chip Wrote:[Image: 120823110528-ecce-homo-restoration-story-top.jpg]

What a stupid bitch to even attempt that.
I HATE PIE!!
so, now someone took my long 90 degree pick from my tool box......I think its time to quit
LeNeve Wrote:This is our growing workforce. Wtf
fucking haTE millenials

"A 2010 Pew Research study found that while baby boomers—generally born between 1946 and 1964—cited work ethic, respectfulness, and morals as their defining qualities, millennials chose technology, music and pop culture, and liberal leanings—followed by superior intelligence and clothing as their defining qualities."

That article was so stupid. They are willing to cater to these kids to get them to work.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:superior intelligence and clothing as defining qualities.
fucking serious?

I'll choke those mother fuckers out, using my neanderthal brain, and not wearing skinny jeans. fuck them.

Yeah.
That's a pretty big contradiction there.

The other day I went shopping for clothes for our family pictures and my 50+ year old mother in law told me that she wants a pair of skinny jeans... I looked at her like... ya... make sure I'm not with you when you wear them.

Would it be considered a hate crime if you beat people up just because they're wearing skinny jeans?

Skinny jeans needs to die a horrible death. I see more asses hang out of them than the thugs with baggy jeans.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Obama doesn't know how to spell Ohio.
Which probably makes him cooler.

How dumb does a state have to be to rip off YMCA and be proud of it?

[Image: A06NYTUCcAA3MsR.jpg]

What in the hell were they trying to spell?

Ohio.
Only they did it backwards.

Have you ever seen that stupid cheer that they do?
I've even seen people with bumber stickers with people spelling it out like that.

How dumb. I don't care enough about Ohio to pay them that much attention.
I HATE PIE!!
Becksters Raging!
LeNeve Wrote:Becksters Raging!

Preggers rage.

She's gonna be rubbin ragin Rich.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM