Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
July 11th/12 - So sleepy..
my boss has the weirdest playlist ever.
we have to continue this IST for 2 days, the 11th, and 12th? why 2 days? thats going to be tough. foruming is hard enough this week, now a double shift. graet.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:If I wanted to kill myself, this would NOT be the way I would do it:

http://news.yahoo.com/tigers-kill-man-sc...06756.html

But if you were going to kill someone to make it look like a weird suicide, that would be the way to do it.
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:If I wanted to kill myself, this would NOT be the way I would do it:

But if you were going to kill someone to make it look like a weird suicide, that would be the way to do it.

that was kind of my thought when I read that. then I figured danish people probaly don't murder each other, and they seem pretty happy. dannish are kind of like pollacks right? all dumb and happy?
now he put the sirius preview channel back on. I think hes high
I guess sirius told him to be patient for a few hours. they are having issues with some of the radios. Wonder if mine having issues too.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

that was kind of my thought when I read that. then I figured danish people probaly don't murder each other, and they seem pretty happy. dannish are kind of like pollacks right? all dumb and happy?

I think so.
All dumb and happy and with fancy donuts instead of kielbasa.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:If I wanted to kill myself, this would NOT be the way I would do it:

Now, that is not a bad idea....
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:we have to continue this IST for 2 days, the 11th, and 12th? why 2 days? thats going to be tough. foruming is hard enough this week, now a double shift. graet.

Who's idea was that?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
did you know there is a channel on sirius dedicated to mexican political talk. Not like talking about Obama, but in spanish, but actual talk about Mexican politics.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:we have to continue this IST for 2 days, the 11th, and 12th? why 2 days? thats going to be tough. foruming is hard enough this week, now a double shift. graet.

Who's idea was that?

I don't know. both those dates are in the title.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Who's idea was that?

I guess that means we don't start a new thread for tomorrow... :?
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Who's idea was that?

Well that would make it T's idea/fault.
remember that episode of family guy, stewie ties up quagmire and cleveland in the basement, and makes them watch the direct tv help channel.

Thats how this feels listening to this preview channel of sirius all day. I'm starting to memorize shit and speak along with the radio. :?

I couldn't find a clip of that on youtube
cosmo radio on channel 109 is fun fearless talk for women

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Thursday, July 28, 2016 ~ Beckster 9 918 07-28-2016, 02:56 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Wednesday, July 27, 2016 ~ Ha Ha HUMP Day Beckster 10 822 07-28-2016, 10:12 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Thursday, July 21, 2016 ~ It's Hot Beckster 7 768 07-21-2016, 04:08 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Thursday, July 14, 2016 ~ Hey Beckster 6 486 07-14-2016, 03:39 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday, July 13, 2016 ~ Taters Beckster 9 773 07-13-2016, 02:41 PM
  Tuesday, July 12, 2016 ~ Prime Day Beckster 8 836 07-12-2016, 01:40 PM