Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thurs 5/24.... I regret to inform you
[Image: badminton-now-girls-settle-down-till-we-...745871.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:the owners grandson just threw a mouse trap at me. Confusedad:
according to your new guy initiation, he thinks you're cool. at least he's not ignoring you. you've made a new friend. good job
michaelangelo Wrote:
according to your new guy initiation, he thinks you're cool. at least he's not ignoring you. you've made a new friend. good job

:high5: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Oh shit...

Quote:Despite Liew Darren's gallant effort, Malaysia lost 2-3 to Denmark and face an uphill task of facing defending champion China.

Damn you Chong!!! Why'd you have to go get hurt?! :riot:

Kill the Prime Minister of Malaysia!
Chip Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
Chip Wrote:A little more proof that cops in Ohio are total ass wipes.
And that the entire state of Ohio is a steamy pile.

http://fox8.com/2012/05/22/man-ticketed-...he-ground/

Thats unreal. I can't believe that guy still has respect for the police department. If they gave me that ticket, I would just end up getting arrested for assault on a police officer.

I ran into an old friend from high school who became a Marine.
He told me one time he was driving home through Ohio, in full uniform, and got pulled over for going less then 5 over on the turnpike and the cop gave him the ticket.

I have several military friends who have had the exact same thing happen to them in Ohio, in uniform and everything. Assholes.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Earlier topic here, but the Cleveland area of Ohio might be the worst armpit of an area in the country, maybe only surpassed by Camden, NJ.

I wonder why the Ohio police are such assholes, maybe they really rely on ticket money to make the state budget work.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.

Bette than a finger trap

Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:I'm really disapointed. I felt that having a badminton sub forum really set us apart from the rest of the forums out there. DBN was a place you could go to check out girls, beer, stupidness, and badminton. Now that has been taken away.

Deleted it. Too many sub forums confuse the weak minded. I think there are a few others that could be merged as well. (Kate Upton) :roll:

NOOOOOOOOOO

I think that one really sets us apart.

Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:I'm really disapointed. I felt that having a badminton sub forum really set us apart from the rest of the forums out there. DBN was a place you could go to check out girls, beer, stupidness, and badminton. Now that has been taken away.

Deleted it. Too many sub forums confuse the weak minded. I think there are a few others that could be merged as well. (Kate Upton) :roll:

NOOOOOOOOOO

I think that one really sets us apart.
See Peter also liked the badminton forum
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Pete Nice Wrote:Earlier topic here, but the Cleveland area of Ohio might be the worst armpit of an area in the country, maybe only surpassed by Camden, NJ.

I wonder why the Ohio police are such assholes, maybe they really rely on ticket money to make the state budget work.

The whole state is just shitty.
Screw them.
LeNeve Wrote:new mechanic statred todat apparently. wonder how he feels about sister sex.

You'll get dubbed as the creepy guy. My first week of work at Maxim I had sent an email to Don in IT (well I thought I did) but I was mistaken it was one of the rental & Lease managers. He started talking about how we should go out for a celebratory first week drink after work... Then a couple of weeks later I dyed my hair a redish color and he sent me an email saying "You looked better as a dirty blonde"... From that moment he was now referred to "Creepy Don Ferens". About a year ago I had to go to his office to drop something off and he has a pair of handcuffs pinned to his bulletin board.. creepy as fuck.
michaelangelo Wrote:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Now Spot wants to have dinner parties. That's :fag: , Lame , and douchey.
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:new mechanic statred todat apparently. wonder how he feels about sister sex.

You'll get dubbed as the creepy guy. My first week of work at Maxim I had sent an email to Don in IT (well I thought I did) but I was mistaken it was one of the rental & Lease managers. He started talking about how we should go out for a celebratory first week drink after work... Then a couple of weeks later I dyed my hair a redish color and he sent me an email saying "You looked better as a dirty blonde"... From that moment he was now referred to "Creepy Don Ferens". About a year ago I had to go to his office to drop something off and he has a pair of handcuffs pinned to his bulletin board.. creepy as fuck.
so your into handcuffs. Good to know
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Pete Nice Wrote:Earlier topic here, but the Cleveland area of Ohio might be the worst armpit of an area in the country, maybe only surpassed by Camden, NJ.

Because they hate Ohio, too.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thurs, January 15, 2015 ~ Old Man Probs Joe 21 406 01-15-2015, 03:57 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thurs, Dec 18, 2014 ~ Pizza & Beer Joe 30 297 12-18-2014, 04:34 PM
  Thurs, Nov 20, 2014 ~ 5 Page Thursday Beckster 62 432 11-21-2014, 11:51 AM
  Thurs 6/5/14...Waiting for the excitement Derick 101 635 06-06-2014, 07:30 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  Thurs 09/12/13 -- Almost the Weekend NussieT 67 565 09-12-2013, 08:48 PM
Last Post: Joe
  Thurs May 31/12 - Holy crap!!! NussieT 323 1,402 05-31-2012, 08:56 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Thurs May 3, 2012 - WE ARE LIVE FROM CANADA Derick 166 1,112 05-04-2012, 07:56 AM
  Thurs Apr 19/2012 - Gonna be an aunt... part 2 NussieT 137 1,071 04-20-2012, 06:19 AM
  Thurs 6/2... Who got naked yesterday Derick 237 1,645 06-02-2011, 09:14 PM
  Thurs 4/28... 2 days to go Derick 332 1,285 04-28-2011, 10:36 PM
Last Post: Donginator